Pay R95 for two free-range grained 250g sirloin steaks with Béarnaise sauce, stir-fry veggies and chips and a wine tasting for two at Morgenhof Estate, valued at R190 (save 50%).
- Save 50% on two free-range grained 250g sirloin steaks with Béarnaise sauce, stir-fry veggies and chips including a wine tasting for two
- Wine Estate produces top quality wines
- Underground cellar can host up to 2000 French oak barrels
- Peaceful and relaxing atmosphere
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for up to 2 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon only valid from Tuesday to Saturday
- Groupon only valid during lunchtime
- Booking essential: 021 889 2024
A busy town or city can make anyone feel a bit claustrophobic from time to time. Hooting honkers, mad drivers, and unclean air will drive anyone to sprint up walls and hang onto a fan spinning around at the speed of a banana hitting a cupboard. Let some fresh au naturel air into your lungs while you and your partner feast on a free-range grained 250g sirloin steak with Béarnaise sauce, stir-fry veggies, and chips and enjoy a wine tasting for R95.
Morgenhof Estate, situated on the slopes of the Simonsberg Mountains outside Stellenbosch, provides jaw-dropping views of the countryside that will make any Swiss scenic landscape look like a cardboard cut-out. The current owners of this historic estate are devoted to providing the world with top quality wines that any fermented fruit juice connoisseur would love to gargle with.
For an incredible dining experience, let your pearlies sink into a tasty free-range grained 250g sirloin steak. The clouds will systemically break apart to reveal a bright light that will shine on this magnificent feast every time this scrumptious meal is served. Your juicy steak will be covered with a creamy Béarnaise sauce and delicious stir-fry veggies and chips will complete this heavenly meal.
Morganhof boasts flawless architecture surrounded by rolling hills and gardens that w any fairy would love to shack up in. Practice the art of fine wine tasting at this 350 year-old farm’s impressive ‘Tastevin’ (Tasting Centre). The delightful Fantail wines will swirl around in your mouth like a mini tidal wave bursting with sensual flavours. Take a walk down to this estate’s grand underground maturation cellar. This superb red wine cellar was completed in 1995 and can house up to 2000 French oak barrels. It is also considered a landmark in the Stellenbosch winelands.
Drinking Fact: According to European records, the first person to drink 20 litres of yoghurt in record speed occurred in a yoghurt factory in Finland.