Pay R450 for a check-up, x-rays, scale and polish and fluoride treatment OR Pay R249 for a scale and polish and fluoride treatment at The Cosmetic Dental Studio (save up to 51%)
- Save up to 51% on keeping your teeth clean and healthy
- Includes scale and polish and fluoride treatment OR scale and polish and fluoride treatment and a check-up including two x-rays
- Groupon valid for Westlake and Gardens practices only
- Relaxing atmosphere
- Highly qualified and friendly professionals
- Shinier, healthier teeth
- Give a more dazzling smile
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: Westlake, 021 701 3279; Gardens, 021 465 1511
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Friday and every alternate Saturday
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon valid at Westlake and Gardens branches
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Monday to Saturday
Though the tooth-fairy might have moved on to someone younger, her abandonment doesn’t mean you should neglect your mouth-bones. Be the bigger person and look past her desertion and let today’s Groupon help you move on and save up to 51% on a check-up, scale and polish and fluoride treatment.
Though you might scoff at the ten-second rule that has been the saving grace of many carelessly dropped food items, crying germs whenever someone brings the retrieved food near you, you’d be surprised at how many germs are already in your mouth. No matter what you eat, vindictive little bits of food are wiggling their way into every crack and crevice they can find and causing all sorts of oral shenanigans. A full dental exam, complete with x-rays will ensure that nothing funky is going on in your mouth. If your teeth are getting holey from too much sugar, or they’re growing fur so thick you’ll have to name them, Cosmetic Dental will be able to tell you and educate you on how to make sure it goes so far and no further. The x-ray will also show any other problems your dentist might not be able to see with just his peepers, like holes under caps or teeth that are rebelling against society and growing in completely the wrong direction.
If you use your smile to say a lot of things, like hey there, sugar – often combined with an alluring raise of the eyebrow – or we’re definitely thinking the same thing, make sure it’s not also saying I REALLY LOVE COFFEE or ALL I EAT IS YELLOW CURRY with a scale and polish and a fluoride treatment. The fluoride treatment is designed to help prevent the ragged edges and sugary pot-holes that can give teeth that somewhat piratesque, haven’t seen my toothbrush in weeks air. Not only does the fluoride treatment help to prevent tooth decay, but it can also assist in preventing and removing those little white spots that teeth sometimes develop and can also decrease tooth sensitivity. The scale and polish does just what it says on the tin and will ensure your pearly whites are shiny and healthy enough to feature in the next toothpaste ad.
After you’ve been given the complete once-over; after the
fuzz has been removed, any little sugar-potholes discovered and all other
problems addressed, you’ll walk out with a mouth cleaner, shinier and in better
repair than a restaurant kitchen before a health inspection.
Shop 30, 1st floor, Lifestyle Centre, Westlake Drive, Tokai
Suite M8, Gardens Centre, Mill Street, Cape Town
The tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth: A hermit who lives on a hill has invented a tooth-brush that spells doom for the dental industry. The brush, which is only the size of a pencil, uses a special type of light to clean teeth and remove plaque. All one has to do is click the ‘refresh’ button and the mouth is left cleaner than ten trips to the dentist could accomplish.