Pay R99 for a full health assessment and 10 group training sessions OR add 3 personal training sessions for R490 at One80 Personal Fitness Trainers (save up to 92%)
- Save up to 92% on a full health assessment and 10 group training classes OR a full health assessment, 10 group training classes and 3 personal training sessions
- Pay R99 instead of R1245 for a full health assessment and 10 group training classes OR Pay R490 instead of R1980 for a full health assessment, 10 group training classes and 3 personal training sessions
- Unique, fresh and fun approach to training
- Shape up for summer
- Ideal as a gift
- For new clients only
- One Groupon per person, multiples may be purchased as gifts
- Booking essential for personal sessions: 021 421 4617
- Group training subject to class times
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Quote Groupon when booking
- Terms & Conditions apply
Exercise was invented to make human beings seem like less awkward Earth-dwellers when moving and contorting bodies into poses for stretching and shaping-up purposes. Embrace cool workout moves with today’s Groupon: save up to 92% on a full health assessment and 10 group training classes OR a full health assessment, 10 group training classes and 3 personal training sessions at One80 Personal Fitness Trainers.
Workout moves, like dance moves (i.e. the sprinkler) have the ability to make you look either ridiculously stupid or even more ridiculously cool. The trick, as “they” say, is to find the right way to do it, and they do it with more skill than a disco-dancing lemur. Fact is, if you grabbed one of these Groupons and did the running man down to One80 Personal Fitness Trainers, they’d equip you with the know-how for a workout sure to sprout great results. Regardless of your choice of Groupon, each starts with a full health assessment where trainers size you up, take your measurements, perform a health screening and offer an introductory training session. Depending on your results, advice will be given on the next steps and group classes that are best suited to you can be chosen to achieve your personal objectives. Classes include:
K-Blitz - 30 min KB class. Perfect for the corporate or client in a hurry
Ath-Elites - 60min class targeting every muscle including the heart. Not for beginners.
Running - 30-60min running group
Ladies Group - A ladies only group
Core-ctional - 30min group, incorporating correctional exercises and core exercises.
Beat-Box - 60min high intensity class while boxing to beats
Funk-tional - 60mins of the trainers’ imagination
Alternatively, get the Groupon with three personal training sessions and have one of the One80 machines industrialise you into a cool workout wizard. Regularly testing your progress, you’ll be given tips as to which areas need more attention, and how you should tend to them properly. Dedicated to getting you in shape and on the route to physique fantastique, your personal trainer will monitor your progress and get you well on your way to achieving your goals.
However, regardless of whether or not you need a workout-nanny keeping a watchful eye on your form, smooth new exercise moves will ensure you’re ready for the summer season ahead.
Fitness Fact: In earlier years, Vikings who used cookie jars to carry their weapons also used their filled jars in rigorous strength training exercises. Ten cookie jars would be tied together, and then attached to each limb. The Viking would then proceed to climb to the top of a mountain with these extra weights.