Pay R720 instead of R1440 for a Two Oceans flight package and City Sightseeing full day bus ticket with Cape Town Helicopters (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a Two Oceans flight package and City Sightseeing full day bus ticket
- Cape Town Helicopters exploring skies since 1989
- 24-minute (approximately) helicopter ride
- Hop on board the Red City or Blue Mini sightseeing busses
- Breathtaking views of the coast from the sky
- Tour Cape Town
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable until 30 November 2011
- Do not call Cape Town Helicopters or City Sightseeing to book
- Booking essential and subject to availability on www.helicopterscapetown.co.za, by clicking on the book now button under Two Oceans and providing your reference number. This is just a request and Cape Town Helicopters will confirm via email, sms or phone
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on electronic presentation of individual Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupons can only be redeemed at Helicopters Cape Town, not at City Sightseeing
- Helicopters will only take off with all seats filled and Cape Town Helicopters reserves the right to add more passengers
- City Sightseeing bus ticket only valid for 7 days after redeeming your helicopter ride
- City Sightseeing bus ticket valid for a full day pass on the red or blue route
- All flights are weather permitting
- Helicopters are weight limited, please see conditions
- 20% cancellation fee charged if flight cancelled later than 12 hours before scheduled take-off time
The only way ants ever get to see the world from a bird’s eye-view is when engaging in ant-colony warfare, using doomed paper-airplanes. Forego shrink rays and flimsy paper-planes and indulge in breathtaking views of Cape Town with today’s Groupon: a Two Oceans flight package and City Sightseeing full day bus ticket for R720 with Cape Town Helicopters.
Until non-superhuman humans are given the power to fly by the Superior Council or Super-Power Givers, flying safely in one of Cape Town Helicopters’ air-automobiles is your next best bet. Shielded from bird boo-boos, their occasional beak eye-jabs, and with traffic interchanges that boast no congestion, your exploration through the Cape Townian skies is bound to uncover some hidden gems.
Taking off from the V&A Waterfront, the scenic flight with aviator-pilot more skilled than Howard Hughes takes you along the Atlantic coast. Passing Hout Bay, Chapman’s peak and Fish Hoek with the fresh sea-air creeping through your nostrils; the trip changes lanes moving onto Muizenberg and following the railway to town along hospital bend. Expect to see sights that will have your eyeballs pleased and your memory enriched with experiences better than any bird could boast. Well, if they could speak English.
With feet firmly placed back on the ground, your full day City Sightseeing bus ticket can be redeemed. The perfect excuse to don khakis, a camera around your neck and an otherworldly accent, the bus tour provides you with the tools needed to become a tourist. Valid for one full day pass, choose between the Red City Tour, the best way to see Table Mountain, the V&A Waterfront and Camps Bay; or the Blue Mini Peninsula Tour where tourists and “tourists” see Kirstenbosch Gardens, Mariner’s Wharf and a scenic Cape Town like you’ve never witnessed. Combined with your heli-tour, those fighter ants and their paper airplanes have absolutely nothing on your spectacular views of the Mother City.
Tour Titbit: On the hiking trails of Alaska, Men are encouraged to bring along extra backpacks so that roaming Grizzly bear cubs that are lost can use them as shelters.