Pay R850 for two nights for two with a breakfast and a bottle of estate Merlot at Hoopenburg Guest House in Stellenbosch, valued at R1780 (save 52%)
- Save 52% on two nights for two with a breakfast and a bottle of estate Merlot
- A perfect base from which to explore the Cape Peninsula
- Enjoy the true beauty of nature
- Venue specialises in small birthday parties and also offers seating for up to 20 delegates, perfect for training sessions, sales team meetings and team building sessions
- Peaceful atmosphere
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Limited number available
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with other guest house promotions
- Groupon must be used in one visit
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Booking essential: 021 884 4534
- Terms & Conditions apply
Stress can be a sly bugger that can either creep on you unsuspectingly, or it can pounce on you like a deranged pirate on a plundering rage. Fight off the stress with a two-night stay for two with a hearty breakfast and a bottle of estate Merlot at Hoopenburg Guest House in Stellenbosch for R850.
Hoopenburg Guest House is ideally situated in the heart of wine country on Hoopenburg Wine Estate, a mere 30-minute drive from most major Cape destinations. This picturesque wine estate forms part of the renowned Stellenbosch wine-route. With an attractive garden to make any honey bee and garden gnome jump for joy, you’ll be amazed at the jaw-dropping views of the Stellenbosch mountains.
Make yourself comfy and relax in one of Hoopenburg’s illustrious rooms filled with elegant and satisfactory décor to make anyone grin from ear to ear. Each room has an en-suite bathroom, a TV, coffee making facilities, hairdryers, and heaters to keep Miss Frosty Winter from freezing your toes into ice lollipops. You will wake to a rehearsed bird chorus with geese, ducks, and chickens performing as the backup singers to pronounce the start of yet another splendid country day.
Enjoy your scrumptious morning feast in the breakfast room which houses a cosy fireplace to melt any chilly heart, or have your country breakfast outside by the clear pool on warm days. Seat yourself in the comfortable lounge in front of the hearth, the ideal place to unwind and reflect on life’s small blessings.
If you want to break away from city chaos, Hoopenburg Guest House is a peaceful haven filled with natural beauty and serenity. Sit outside and sip on your perfectly produced bottle of estate Merlot as you watch Mother Nature paint the sky with magnificent splashes of gold and pink while the sun dreamily sets over the horizon.
Holiday Fact: A celebrated piece of artwork decorated on a prison wall in South Africa was crafted by a blind artist who used a palm leaf as his paintbrush.