Pay R105 for a two-course Thai meal for two people at Tom Yum restaurant, valued at R214 (Save 51%)
- Save 51% on a two-course Thai meal for two people
- Choose from the following mains: Thai Green Chicken Curry, Stirfry Chicken with cashew nuts, Sweet and Sour Chicken with steamed rice. Vegetarian options of all three also available
- Choose from the following desserts: Fried banana with ice cream, Deep-fried ice cream, Banana Spring Roll with ice cream or choose from a variety of different ice cream flavours
- Traditional Thai and commercial Thai cuisine
- Fun and welcoming Thai restaurant in trendy Sea Point
- Low ambient lighting – ideal for a romantic date
- Dishes available in mild or spicy
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 434 8139
- Bookings to be made from 7 November 2011 onwards
- Groupon valid for lunch, Tuesday to Saturday, 12:00 to 14:30; dinner, Monday to Sunday, 18:00 to 22:30
- Groupon valid for main meal and dessert only, no starters
- Groupon excludes gratuity and beverages
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Studies by Hollywood script writers have shown that when you meet your soul mate, you experience emotions quite unlike anything you’ve felt before. Along with the feeling that you’re spiritually connected, people are supposed to feel elated, emotional and experience an uncanny feeling that this is exactly where they are supposed to be. Experience an identical love buzz when you meet your culinary soul mate with drool-worthy two course Thai meal for two people at Tom Yum restaurant for R105.
As soon as you start getting that twitchy “everything looks like food” feeling, there’s only one place that’ll truly satisfy your yearning for the yum and that’s Tom Yum. Situated in trendy Sea Point, Tom Yum specialises in filling hungry bellies with the best in traditional and popular Thai cuisine. Cosy and welcoming with a hint of minimalism, Tom Yum’s décor is dressed in hues of orange and brown and low ambient lighting – creating a warm and romantic ambiance.
Allow the friendly and proficient waiters to seat you and get your chopsticks at the ready for your taste-bud totalling main meal. Whether you’re a regular user of Thai food or an aeronautical astronaut, Tom Yum’s choice of main meals will knock your space boots off and send your taste-buds reeling with delight. With a choice of Thai Green Chicken Curry, Stirfry Chicken with cashew nuts, Sweet and Sour Chicken or vegetables with steamed rice; you might need a little time to make up your mind.
Once the taste explosion from your main meal has subside and your vision starts to return, you can start on the dessert. Because nothing says dessert like ice-cream, choose between fried bananas with ice cream, deep-fried ice cream, Banana Spring Roll with ice cream or just go all out and munch on a variety of different ice cream flavours. Enjoy!
Tasty fact: The newest culture to replicate Thai food is the Mexicans who serve noodle dishes in a sombrero and red curries in a gumboot.