Pay R110 for two main course nachos and two margaritas at Zapata, valued at R220 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on two main course nachos and two margaritas
- Nachos available in three delicious flavours: plain cheese, spicy chicken or chilli con carne. Margarita available in two flavours: regular lemon and lime or strawberry
- Bustling and vibrant Mexican restaurant
- Flamboyant dishes dressed in chillies and authentic flavours
- Traditional décor and Mexican memorabilia that set the scene
- Crispy tortilla chips dressed with sour cream, guacamole and salsa and drizzled with layers of cheese
- Crispy and tangy frozen margaritas
- Ideal for a dinner date or fun with friends
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: Kerryn 083 739 2023
- Groupon valid from Monday to Sunday, 18:00 to 22:00
- Two Groupons per person and available as gifts
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon excludes beverages and gratuity
- Groupon not valid for in-store promotions
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Combing your eyebrows to look like Frida Kahlo’s proud uni-brow, randomly shouting olé and trying to engage your cats in a mock bullfight are all signs that your heart is pining for Mexico. Before you abandon designer duds for a sombrero and grow a grande mustachio, get your Mexican fix with today’s Groupon: two main course nachos and two frozen margaritas for R110 at Zapata.
While hopping a plane to Mexico to live a life of sunshine, sombreros and vibrant culture isn’t the worst idea – seldom can you pick up your life and leave without complicated consequences. However, when you spend a night at Zapata enjoying traditional Mexican cuisine and soaking up the authentic ambiance the only consequence you’ll have to deal with is how full your stomach is.
Located in Harfield Village, the vibrant Zapata has been said to create dishes so authentically Mexican that people have encountered strange experiences. While it’s more likely to be a crazy rumour, it’s been whispered that the flavoursome food and spritely spices have caused taste buds to have a transcendental experience; a vision where they sashayed with salsa and jived with jalapenos in the moonlight to the sounds of a classical guitar. It has to be nonsense; or is it?
If you go nuts for nachos, delve into a divine dish of spicy nachos, topped with tomato salsa and smothering of cheese, jalapeno peppers, sour cream and guacamole. To ensure the nachos go down smoothly, befuddle your brain with a delicious frozen margarita served in a salt-rimmed cocktail glass with a pinch of heaven.
For a party that’ll please your palate for months and a fiesta of flavours and good vibes, Zapata is the only place to be. Olé!
Mexicana fact: The oldest marble tombstone in Mexico belongs to El Macaroni who was believed to have been the inspiration behind macaroni cheese – a dish which was later stolen by the Italian Mafia.