Pay R115 for a 26-piece sushi platter at Tsuyo Japanese Restaurant, valued at R230 (save 50%)
- Save up to 50% on a scrumptious 26-piece sushi platter
- Vibrant and trendy atmosphere
- Friendly service
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Maximum of two Groupons per person per visit
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- Groupon not available on the special event day at the stadium
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- All bookings are subject to availability
- No take-aways
- No substitutions
- Opening Times: Tuesday to Sunday, 12:00 to 15:00 and 17:00 to 22:00
- Booking essential: 021 439 4918
Finding the perfect dish to satisfy your hunger can sometimes be like looking for the Holy Grail with no map and no appropriate information to guide you to its heavenly lair. Drop your futile quest, because Tsuyo Japanese Restaurant is the ideal place where you can appease your growling tummy. Today’s Groupon offers satisfaction guaranteed in the form of a 26-piece sushi platter for R115.
Tsuyo Japanese Restaurant was created for the residents of Cape Town and it reflects its sister restaurant’s (Tsuyu) divine traditional Japanese cuisine. This fine diner also specialises in Teppanyaki, the art of preparing food on a hot plate in front of clients. Additionally, this heavenly restaurant produces an extensive variety of sushi dishes to make any sushi-lover fall to their knees every time someone yells “sushi”.
Sink your teeth into a delectable feast made for gods with an obsession for Japanese delicacies. This mouth-watering platter includes a yummy salmon hand roll, a tuna hand roll, four appetising salmon sandwiches, four pieces of salmon sashimi, four delicious pieces of salmon nigiri, eight tuna maki, and four tasty tuna california treats.
South Africans will want to blow the whistle on Tsuyo’s incredible secret: they make the best sushi in town. With elegant décor to compliment every delectable dish, you’ll love spending time at this extraordinary eatery with your partner, friends, family, or even your pet monkey who relishes fine dining with good company.
Delicious Fact: According to historians, the Mayans used to harvest a certain rare fruit every year during springtime. This uncommon fruit is a yellow berry, the size of a soccer ball, and can still be found on one of the highest mountain peaks of Chiapas.