Pay R115 for two main meals, including wine pairing at the Lord Neethling Restaurant, valued at R230 (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on two main meals, including wine pairing
- Fillets of Sole Royal with 250ml Neethlingshof Sauvignon Blanc
- Poached Salmon Trout Steak with 250ml Neethlingshof No-Wood Chardonnay
- Game Schnitzel Hunter Style with 250ml Neethlingshof Pinotage
- Veal Casimir with 250ml Neethlingshof Gewürztraminer
- Medallion of Beef Fillet with 250ml Neethlingshof Malbec
- Herb Crusted Roast Loin of Lamb with 250ml Neethlingshof Shiraz
- Gorgeous wine farm and restaurant in the heart of the Stellenbosch Winelands
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the continental flavours and delicious wines
- Ideal for a lunch or dinner date
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 883 8966
- Groupon valid for lunch, Monday to Friday
- Groupon valid for dinner, Tuesday to Friday
- Groupon valid for a choice of two main meals and a 250 ml wine pairing
- Groupon excludes additional beverages and gratuity
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable for promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Italians gather in gluttonous groups and devour enough carbohydrates to topple a freight train, residents of Buñol Spain paint the town red with city-spanning tomato fights, and the indigenous Jungle Ducks of Peru roast peanuts over a fire and perform tribal dances. If Jungle-ducking around or tangoing in tomatoes doesn’t appeal, indulge in one of South Africa’s favourite pastimes; wining and dining when you enjoy two main meals, including wine pairing for R115 at the Lord Neethling Restaurant.
Nestled in the heart of the Stellenbosch Winelands like a well-hidden Easter egg, the picturesque Neethlingshof Estate is a beautiful wine farm dating back to 1705 and steeped in history – and delicious wine. Distinguished by the beautiful avenue of stone pines and its awe-inspiring manor house, Neethlingshof continues their winemaking legacy with their dedication to creating the most decadent wines possible and providing visitors with a beautiful restaurant spot for the best wining and dining in town. The Lord Neethling Restaurant is located in a beautifully preserved Cape Dutch homestead and is the ideal spot to sit back, relax and enjoy the beautiful landscapes while munching on a delicious meal.
By pairing specific food dishes with different wines, an ordinary meal can be transformed into a completely unique dining experience. Not that the delicious meals are anywhere near ‘ordinary’, but by pairing a specific wine with a dish will take your taste buds on a tasty trip they wouldn’t experience otherwise.
Choose from the delicious Fillets of Sole Royal with Neethlingshof Sauvignon Blanc, the Poached Salmon Trout Steak with Neethlingshof No-Wood Chardonnay or the Game Schnitzel Hunter Style with Neethlingshof Pinotage. Or test your taste buds with the flavoursome Veal Casimir paired with Neethlingshof Gewürztraminer, Medallion of Beef Fillet with Neethlingshof Malbec or irresistible Herb Crusted Roast Loin of Lamb with Neethlingshof Shiraz.
For an old-world experience and a delightful meal, enjoy one of South Africa’s favourite pastimes at The Lord Neethling Restaurant and wine estate.
Vino Fact: In Tudor England, the courts of Henry VIII were too scared to serve red wine in case it provoked the king’s blood-lust. Instead, they served white wine with milk tart – a far more saintly pairing.