Pay R120 for a two-course meal for two people OR R220 for four people at Trologos Eastern Cuisine and Sushi Bar (save up to 62%)
- Save up to 62% on a two-course meal for two or four people
- Pay R120 for a two-course meal for two people, valued at R286
- Pay R220 for a two-course meal for four people, valued at R572
- Enjoy a chicken sweet-corn soup, any chicken, pork, beef, vegetarian or seafood dish off the classic menu and finally, a pot of flower tea
- Includes two boxes of self-heating rice to take home
- Modern and elegant restaurant
- Welcoming and relaxing atmosphere
- Friendly and proficient service
- Groupon redeemable for 7 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 554 1506
- Groupon valid from Monday to Sunday, 10:00 to 23:00
- Groupon excludes beverages and gratuity
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
“Live your life to the fullest”, usually followed by “bro” is nothing but an age-old proverb that people use to pressure you into doing something stupid like hanging off cliffs, mud-caving or moving to Brazil to track volatile vampire bats. Rather than fulfilling a death wish, fulfil your appetite when you save up to 62% on a two-course meal for two or four people at Trologos Eastern Cuisine and Sushi Bar.
Set in the West Coast Village in Sunningdale, Trologos Eastern Cuisine and Sushi Bar is a little haven of authentic eastern culture and cuisine. With a team of highly skilled chefs, a courteous welcome and speedy service, Trologos presents an upscale yet inviting atmosphere – making it a favourite amongst friends and families looking to enjoy eastern cuisine without flying half way around the world.
For a two-course meal, your own mini banquet of brilliant food sure packs a punch. Whether you’re a smug couple or a party of four, the food at Trologos will trick your taste-buds into thinking that they’ve jetted off to a distant land where the spices are sneaky, the meats are twice as juicy and the noodles resemble the golden ringlets of Cupid.
For starters, sink your spoon into a delicious serving of chicken sweet corn soup. Not only are the flavours as fun as a funky chicken, but the texture of the soup will warm the souls of even the fussiest of foodies. Next, celebrate your right to choose when you select any chicken, pork, beef, vegetarian or seafood off Trologos’ classic menu – and what a menu it is. To settle the booming soirée in your stomach, appease your appetite with a delicious pot of flower tea – the perfect way to settle your stomach after a rich meal.
Once the plates are cleaner than a CSI lab and the mouth-watering flavours fade to a cherished memory, the world will return to normal and you might find yourself experiencing instances of separation anxiety or withdrawal symptoms. Don’t panic; take two boxes of self-heating rice for you to enjoy at home. Trologos is a place where memories are made, and with their welcoming atmosphere and remarkable prices, the doors are already open for your return
Side-served fact: The world’s most famous noodle architect took inspiration from a jewellery store where he shaped the noodles like gold necklaces and amethyst purses.