Pay R120 instead of R240 for four 30 minute golf lessons for 4 to 18 year-olds with TG Golf (save 50%)
- Save 50% on four 30 minute golf lessons
- Have your youngster learn the game of golf
- Fun outdoor activity
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon redeemable at TG Golf Durbanville, Burgundy and Melkbos
- Booking essential: 072 574 3278
- Groupon valid for students between the ages of 4 and 18
- Golf clubs supplied, if required
- Groupon valid on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 14:30 to 18:00
- In case of rain, lessons do continue with undercover sessions explaining the game of golf
- Dress code: Children must be neatly dressed, wearing a shirt with collar (golf shirt) and closed trainers, with neat short pants or long pants. No jeans allowed.
Going to the mall doesn’t classify as getting a little fresh air. Especially when younglings only ever do this to buy the latest zombie shooting games for their play-boxes, to impress a network of friends that they’ve never met, but whom they’re constantly chatting to on their i-berries. Bring out the inner outdoorsy person in the resident youngster with four 30 minute golf lessons with TG golf for R120.
Video games and social networking might teach the cubs what to do in the event of a zombie apocalypse and teach them the hazards of oversharing, but there is a lot more to gain from learning how to play golf. Apart from exposing them to a little fresh air, golf teaches whelps the ropes of the executive sport.
Golf is an ethos building sport. TG golf firmly believes that golf enhances adults-in-training’s leadership skills, confidence, social interaction, responsibility, respect, independence and physical development. Young ones will learn that eagles, birdies and albatross are not just actual birds. They will learn how to swing, put, drive and wedge their way across a course. Also, with TG golf’s order of merit system, the apprentices will enjoy a little healthy competition.
Fledglings that are interested can choose to participate in lessons at TG golf Durbanville, Burgundy or Melkbos. Burgundy Estates is a 9 hole mashie course with striking views of Robben Island and Table Mountain, Durbanville Golf Club is an esteemed and immaculately kept 18 hole fairway and Melkbos, located on Melkbos strand is a landscape rich course players of all levels will enjoy.
TG golf’s instructors fervently bequeath their know-how of this world famous sport in a way that is entertaining and enjoyable for future Masters Champions. At the very least it should give the computer literate members of the now generation something to chirp about.
Golf Fact: Golf clubs were initially used to convey secret messages across great distances. Messengers tied little notes to the tiny balls and clubbed them to their recipients, under the auspices of ‘spending a day on the greens.’
Durbanville Golf Club
Corner Fairtrees and Sports Way
072 574 3278
Burgundy Sports Club
072 574 3278
Melkbos Driving Range
1 Robben Road
072 574 3278