Pay R125 for a Gelish manicure and three sunbed sessions at Gate 29 Wellness Clinic, valued at R320 (save 61%)
- Save 61% on a Gelish manicure and 3 sunbed sessions
- Gelish applies like polish and performs like gel without any smudges or drying time
- Gelish polish lasts two weeks
- Upgrade your manicure to this durable and unbeatable alternative
- Go from Snow White to bronzed goddess with 3 sunbed sessions
- Pamper yourself for the summer months
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon not redeemable between 15 December 2011 to 15 January 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 820 3304
- Groupon valid from Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00; Saturday, 9:00 to 16:00; Sunday, 10:00 to 14:00
- One Groupon per person; multiples can be purchased as gifts
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Whether you’re giving a monkey a high five, bickering with your best friend about reggae-nomics or actively working towards world peace; if you look like an anaemic ghost with a bad manicure then no one is going to take you seriously. Up your awesome factor with a Gelish manicure and three sunbed sessions at Gate 29 Wellness Clinic for R125.
Gate 29 is believed to be the heavenly gate that leads to wellness and youth. Ensuring that they live up to their namesake, the Gate 29 Wellness Clinic is a haven of holistic, therapeutic and aesthetic care. Making sure that every client leaves feeling restored, revitalised and beautiful; it has been suggested that Gate 29 Wellness Clinic could possibly be the direct link to cloud nine – or even cloud ten.
Contrary to popular opinion, Gelish is not a cross between gel and a fish. Rather, Gelish is a superior polish that applies like regular polish and performs like gel, but only takes a few seconds to dry and never smudges. Said to be the best thing to happen to fingernails since the Cuticle Uprising of the later 1980’s, one coat of Gelish and your gorgeous manicure is set in stone for at least two weeks.
Now that you’ve got the nails, it’s time to take you from Snow White to tanned temptress in three sunbed sessions. Once booked, you can enjoy three separate tanning sessions in one of the clinic’s good quality and comfortable sunbeds. While you’re there, count each session as a bit of “me time” while turning yourself from pale fail to bronzed Amazonian goddess.
Manicured fact: In March 2010, a Turkish fashionista and part-time cycad-collector designed the first energy drink for fingernails. Containing petroleum, sodium dytrotomine and daisy-essence, the effectiveness of the drink was later described as “as much of a fantasy as the place where Noddy lives”.