Pay R125 for a wash, cut and blow OR add a tint and treatment and pay R299 at Headmasters Hairdressers (save up to 64%)
- Save up to 64% on a wash, cut and blow OR add a tint and treatment
- Pay R125 instead of R290 for a wash, cut and blow (save 57%) OR pay R299 instead of R850 for a wash, cut, blow, tint and treatment (save 64%)
- Top quality Goldwell products used for the tint and treatment
- All hair lengths
- Ring in spring with a new hairdo
- Professional and friendly stylists
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 761 6927
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 8:00 to 13:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
When Rapunzel’s tower burned down in the summer of ’78, she no longer needed a reason to wear unmanageable, lengthy locks. After years of submitting to excruciating headaches and pains caused by (heavy) people tugging on her tendrils, her first instinct was to sign up for a medieval makeover and chop off the head fur. Follow in Rapunzel’s footsteps and give your head of hair a mini-makeover with today’s Groupon: pay R125 for a wash, cut and blow OR add a tint and treatment and pay R299 at Headmasters Hairdressers.
Masters of the head and its wondrous ways, the Headmasters head masters have been trained to bring the best out in your locks with expert practices. In the cool and trendy salon, heads become more than just heads when transformed into genuine masterpieces. With high quality Goldwell products, dexterous hands and a vast amount of incomparable skill, undertaking this head adventure with your Groupon will, no doubt, render positive results.
Whether you choose the wash, cut and blow or go all out and include the tint and treatment, chances are, your hair will be in a stately condition after being injected with a unique blend of style, class and sophistication. Start with a soothing wash (and tint and treatment, if you so choose) then work your way down to the front of a mirror and a style you desire. With the hair masters masterfully exhibiting magnificent maneuvers, you’re bound to end up with a mini-makeover far more stunning than Rapunzel’s medieval stylists could ever accomplish.
Hair Fact: A pawn shop in Slovakia that specialises in wig trading has recently started selling unique new headpieces. A special section in the store houses head pieces that double as holders for household items. Amongst the popular sellers is a black wig that doubles as a holder for a miniature piano keyboard.