Pay R1450 for a romantic weekend away for two at Blue Lagoon, valued at R2975 (save 51%)
- Save 51% on a romantic weekend away for two
- Includes two nights bed and breakfast and a complimentary bottle of champagne
- Luxurious accommodation
- Close to a range of activities
- Scenic surroundings
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 043 748 4821
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid for Friday and Saturday only
Filling up your significant other’s bedroom with flowers or writing little love notes across their car windows with a marker are both very romantic gestures that have a well-documented history of going awfully awry. Woo your true love without worrying about stray pollen allergies or whether that marker is permanent with a romantic weekend away for two at Blue Lagoon for R1450.
While American sitcoms and other romances on the silver-screen might try to make you think that a romantic getaway has to happen at a secluded cabin somewhere in the woods, Blue Lagoon proves them wrong. Like the picturesque love-child of the Nahoon River and the warm Indian Ocean, the Blue Lagoon overlooks the site where the two meet and finds its home amidst indigenous, sub-tropical foliage.
To kickstart your romantic weekend, a complimentary bottle of champagne gives you the perfect way to celebrate getting away from traffic and house-cleaning. What you do when the bubbly is finished though, is up to you. Spend the whole weekend lazing about in your luxurious room, or prove that cliché’s are there for a reason and take a romantic stroll or eight down the beach front. Watch the sunset and sip cocktails at the restaurant or take a quick ten minute trip to the city centre and paint the town red for a night. No matter whether your nights are spent boogying down on the town or just snuggled up under the covers, you can breakfast in style knowing you don’t have crack your own eggs.
With a range of activities nearby, a romantic getaway at Blue Lagoon provides plenty of opportunities for that Kodak moment you’ll want to show all your friends, whether it’s your snoochypoo trying and failing to catch a wave surfer-style at Nahoon Reef or just an idyllic trip to the local museum.
Blue Fact: Before lagoons became ideal vacation spots, they were often home to peanut-butter factories and cheese-rolling competitions.