Pay R149 for a full-day pass to Blue Rock Resort, valued at R315 (save 53%)
- Save 53% on a full-day pass to an adventure park
- Includes entrance fee, introductory course, one-hour skiing, rental of knee-boards, skis and wakeboards, volley-ball and rock-jumping
- 60m deep, crystal-clear lake
- Qualified skiing instructors
- User-friendly cable-skiing system
- Shaded picnic areas
- Kid-friendly beaches
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 858 1330
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Cancellation policy applies
illegally downloading music or rearranging your ceramic swan collection gives
you such a thrill you have to sit down for a moment, a little adrenalin now and
then is good for you. Experience a day of thrills and spills and pay R149 for a
full-day pass to Blue Rock Resort.
you’re the adrenalin-junkie, jump out of planes everyday type or you’d rather just
laze about and catch some Vitamin D, there’s something at Blue Rock for you.
Situated on the slopes of the Helderberg Mountains, the resort is within
shouting distance of Gordon’s Bay and makes use of its ideal position to create
some stunning views.
home to one of Cape Town’s more famous lakes. Clearer than Snow White’s skin
after a facial, the sixty metre deep lake at Blue Rock is the place you want to
be if you plan on practicing your cable-skiing skills. A warm 26°C, even if you
do take a spill or eight, at least you won’t freeze. With a half-hour
introductory course to knee-boarding, wakeboarding or skiing, it’s not likely
that you’ll take to many nose-dives during your one-hour skiing session. The
system is completely user-friendly, and professional instructors are always
around to lend a helping hand.
you’re not interested in testing out the surface tension of the lake, you can
kick back in one of the shady picnic areas or on one of the kid-friendly
beaches. Spend some time on the water or
try your hand at some rock-jumping. Even if you just have a busy and exciting
day sitting in the sun converting oxygen to carbon dioxide, getting away from
the smog of city life and surrounding yourself with the sweet scent of lake air
and adrenalin is a great way to spend the day.
Adrenalin-fuelled fact: The effects of adrenalin were first observed and documented in a flock of sheep in New Hampshire who would taunt foxes and then, in the following adrenalin-rush, manage to climb oak-trees.