Pay R149 for two main courses and two glasses of La Motte wine at Salt (save 60%)
- Save up to 60% on two main dishes and two glasses of La Motte wine
- Set in the upmarket Ambassador Hotel
- Valid for meat, chicken or fish
- Groupon redeemable for up to 2 months. No bookings can be made for Easter weekend
- Only valid for lunch for purchasesmade after 10am. Salt is now fully booked in the evenings
- Groupon only issued and valid once the deal has closed
- Wine will be La Motte Sauvignon Blanc
- Only on meat, chicken or fish main meals
- Does not include extras or gratuity
Just as salt the seasoning adds flavour to any meal, the restaurant Salt adds flavour to the selection of bespoke restaurants in Cape Town. Those looking to impress can do so with today’s Groupon: R149 for two main meals and two glasses of La Motte wine.
Choose from a selection of Salt’s tantalising main dishes that boast flavours such as red wine butter, caper raisin jus and confit potato. Each of these intricate flavours is affectionately matched with the freshest and best quality meat, fish and chicken. The atmosphere is relaxed yet trendy, especially since it is positioned in the renowned Ambassador hotel.
Watch the sun set over the ocean from your comfortable table between bites and sip on a glass of *La Motte wine, one of the wines on Salt’s extensive wine list. The food is prepared with no holds barred on quality and detail and the staff are as attentive as a kid listening in on a grown up conversation.
Salty fact: Tomatoes are a delicacy in Iceland as the cold weather inhibits their growth. To combat this problem, tomato farms use teabags to absorb the ice crystals around the tomatoes, allowing more people to enjoy this delicacy with Iceland’s national seasoning, salt.
*"Situated in the beautiful Franschhoek Valley in South Africa’s Cape winelands, La Motte is home to some of South Africa’s finest wines, recognized internationally for their exceptional quality."