Pay R150 for a professional Hannon international makeup workshop at Gate 29 Wellness, valued at R375 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on a professional makeup workshop
- Workshop will be run by the Hannon makeup brand and professional makeup artist Magda
- Workshop includes a 1-minute makeup application technique, professional day makeup and a stylish evening look
- Approximate length of each workshop is 2 hours
- Groupon redeemable 5,6 or 7 September 2011
- 5 September 2011, 10:00, 14:00 or 18:00; 6 September 2011, 18:00; 7 September 2011, 18:00
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 820 3304
- One usable Groupon per person
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
Like your shiny scientific calculator helping you to find the square root of 5353789 or your mother scolding at you to spend more time meeting new people and less time practicing your smooth jams on the oboe, it is often good to take others advice. Get some makeup advice, as the Joker look is not good on anyone, by attending a professional Hannon international makeup workshop at Gate 29 Wellness for R150.
The Hannon international make up workshop will give you great tips and techniques to make your makeup flawless. Hannon Bothma, co-owner of the Hannon brand, is a house hold name who is known for his work as a stylist and consultant on the makeovers featured on television and in all the major fashion magazines in South Africa. He is also a regular on many radio shows, discussing fashion, beauty and image issues. His talent and uniquely humorous way of presenting has led him to the stage where he now presents makeover shows to big audiences. During these shows he entertains, educates and motivates women about beauty and the role it plays in society today. Hannon is the main force behind today’s Groupon and along with host Magda, you will learn new ways of applying your makeup that will change your overall look and turn many heads.
The workshop will consist of several helpful beauty tips and will offer one-on-one guidance so that you achieve your own beauty potential. During the workshop, Magda will analyse your skin, advising you on the correct tone foundation, eye shadow, lipstick and other makeup to use. Lessons will also include a one-minute makeup application technique, professional day make up and a smokey evening look, testing of your foundation and how to apply makeup to your face shape.
The perfect foundation and makeup colours for your skin tone will be selected for each individual at the workshop. This unique tailored event guarantees a special experience specifically adapted to suit you and there are also prizes up for grabs.
Makeup fact: A woman walked into a makeup store and demanded they find her eye shadow that matches the yellow of the flock of canaries she saw at an animal shelter. The assistants at the store tried to tell her that the yellow was a harsh colour for her skin tone but she insisted and walked out the store with the yellow eye shadow on, only to be attacked by a canary in the parking lot.