Pay R150 for one microdermabrasion treatment OR R260 for two microdermabrasion treatments at Laserderm Claremont (Save 67%)
- Save up to 67% on microdermabrasion treatments
- Pay R150 for one microdermabrasion treatment, valued at R390
- Pay R260 for two microdermabrasion treatments, valued at R780
- Professional and clean clinic
- Used to treat fine lines and wrinkles, sun damaged skin, acne prone skin, age spots, hyperpigmentation, dry and patchy skin and blackheads or whiteheads
- Minimal pain and discomfort
- Minimal risk and doesn’t require anaesthesia
- Suitable for all skin types
- No recovery time or hazardous chemicals
- Ideal as a sneaky Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 683 5060
- Groupon valid: Monday, 12:00 to 17:00; Tuesday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 9:00 to 13:00
- One Groupon per person
- Available as gifts
- 24-hour cancellation policy
- No-shows or late cancellations forfeit Groupon
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Just like an archaeological treasure hidden beneath the surface, there is a younger, softer and smoother face hiding beneath superficial layers of skin. Forgo the excavation with today’s Groupon: Pay R150 for one microdermabrasion treatment OR R260 for two microdermabrasion treatments at Laserderm Claremont.
Located in Claremont, Laserderm is a classy clinic that offers a wide range of aesthetic services and beautifying bargains. Armed with a team of certified professionals and incredibly innovative treatments, they aim to meet and overshoot all of your expectations; giving you all the individual attention you need with a friendly smile and a professional attitude.
Despite its tongue-twisting title, a microdermabrasion treatment is a lot simpler than it sounds. It uses a highly controlled flow of fine, medical grade crystals to remove the dead, outermost layer of the skin. Just like dusting an old, unattended cabinet, the treatment works in the same way and is completely safe, non-invasive and doesn’t use any harmful substances. Instead of painful laser or chemical peels, the non-surgical procedure employs a hand-piece, operated by a certified professional, which exfoliates the skin to reveal new, living skin cells that are soft, smooth and receptive to nutrients. In addition to the inherent benefits, it is also commonly used to treat blackheads and white heads, fine lines and wrinkles, sun-damaged skin, acne prone skin, superficial age spots, hyperpigmentation, oily skin and dry or patchy skin. After the short, painless treatment you’ll be better off using a high-school photo than a mirror.
Spicy fact: In rural parts of Mexico it is common to find women practicing an ancient exfoliation technique. The practice requires you to break a set of teacups and rub the broken pieces against your face until the desired effect is achieved. Unfortunately, due to the treatment being completely illegal and set in an abandoned hotel, police arrested all the women and sent them to a crockery-free jail.