Pay R150 instead of R400 for Aroma Dough® family range from Aroma Dough® (save 63%)
- Save 63% on Aroma Dough® family range
- Includes kids premium tub with 6 variants, kids multi-sensory learning game, Dough for Dads, Dough for Moms and Dough for Grandma or Grandpa
- Infused with aromatherapy blends designed to calm or awaken your senses and coconut oil to moisturise your skin
- Can be used for stress relief
- Stimulating play dough for kids
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Groupon must be redeemed at Aroma Dough® offices: 18 Nobel Way, Meadowridge
- Operating hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 17:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- For enquiries contact: 021 712 6835
Since smell is closely related to memories of the past, whiffs of pleasing aromas can thus teleport humans through time portals proving that time-travel is, in fact, possible. Exercise and stimulate your nose holes with today’s Groupon: the Aroma Dough® family range for R150 from Aroma Dough®.
Though the pleasing aromas of Aroma Dough® may tempt you to feed your nasal air passages until they mysteriously become blocked, the variety of beneficial uses of the squishy dough-wheels should keep it out of your nostrils and in your moulding hands. Innovative and pleasing to the eyes and the imagination, the Aroma Dough® family range includes variants for mom, dad, kids and grandparents and is packed with essential-oil olfactory-food encouraging calming sensations and healthy vibrations. Aroma Dough® comes in a variety colours and smelly treats, including; lemon, lime and lavender; Grapefruit, Geranium and Peppermint; and fynbos essential oils amongst a variety of others.
Whether to fashion miniature men for a raging putty-war, a gargantuan Godzilla or interestingly coloured cupcakes for a teddy bear’s picnic, the kids premium tub contains six different balls of dough, each with its own colour and essential oil blend, stimulating the imagination and taking tiny travellers to different memory terminuses. Children also receive a multi-sensory learning game with dough that smells like their favourite things, aiding them with their sense of smell as well as with memory and fine motor skills.
For fathers who tend to squint their eyes in agony during all-important sports games, the Dough for Dad is the ideal companion giving them something other than your arm to squeeze into oblivion. Serving as a stress ball, the squishy plaything is also perfect for muscle exercise and can be turned into a miniature punching bag if dad so requires. On the other hand, Dough for Moms is infused with coconut oil for moisturising and brings on all round pleasant feelings with every waft. Not forgetting Grandparents and their play dough dreams of yesteryear, the pack designed for affectionate seniors has a host of benefits on the body including relief of arthritis pain and muscular discomfort.
Fun Fact: While lulling his baby to sleep one evening, it was Norman Astontop who accidentally discovered a portal to a Vampire Penguin party in his baby’s crib. The crib reportedly also contained portals that led to a Marshmallows On Toast party and a Stick Some Play Dough Up Your Nose party.