Pay R150 instead of R500 for a three-hour make-up and skincare workshop at Your Make-up Box (save 70%)
- Save 70% on a three-hour make-up and skincare workshop
- Trained by international brands
- Over 30 years’ experience in the beauty industry
- Learn about your skin type and how to apply make-up professionally
- Perfect for a matric dance or any other special occasion
- One Groupon per person
- Booking essential here or email: email@example.com
- Only 15 students per class, first come first served
- Groupon redeemable on Friday evenings and Saturday afternoons only
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
Scientists say that women in possession of copious amounts of make-up products are inclined to experience unexplained attractions to clowns and a subsequent fondness for the circus. Ensure your better half wears less make-up than you do with today’s Groupon: a three-hour make-up and skincare workshop with Your Make-up Box for R150.
With supermarket cosmetics clerks attacking you with the energy of hyperactive kangaroos, it’s hard to say no to products they claim will make you more famous than Cindy Crawford’s roving mole. Often you end up with drawers and bags as dedicated shrines that are hardly ever visited. However, what most counter-pouncers neglect to tell you is that each individual’s skin type is different, which is probably why raccoon eyes usually only suit racoons with too much time on their hands and too little experience with mascara.
However, be it mascara, eye-pencil or that misbehaving rouging brush, the knowledgeable Your Make-up Box beauty specialists will have tips and tricks for every make-up requiring occasion. Having been trained by numerous international brands, the specialists will provide you with useful slivers of information leaving you armed and ready for any make-up catastrophe.
With more than 30 years in the beauty industry, the mavens have the ability to open up a completely new make-up world rendering shopping experiences easier and more effective. Three hours with these information vaults will teach you how to take care of your skin and advise you on which products suit you best. Showing you subtle and substantial differences between day and evening make-up, you’ll also be equipped to transform from office-savvy to evening exquisite. Because classes only accommodate a maximum of 15 people, everyone is ensured individual attention, and your make-up tips and tricks jar is guaranteed to fill up like a leprechaun’s piggy bank.
Face Fact: The sand-mule, a lesser known breed of donkey, is the muse for most cartoon characters’ face shapes. The animal was first identified as a different breed of donkey when conservationist, Jack Ahssey found three of them lying in the snow, trying to make what looked like snow angels.