Pay R16 205 per person sharing for a seven night yachting experience with Bossi Adventures in Madagascar, valued at R32 410 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a seven night yachting experience
- Groupon includes exclusive use of your own yacht, skipper, chef to prepare all meals, visa costs and airport transfers
- Activities include snorkelling, island-hopping, fishing, swimming
- Sun-kissed beaches and warm blue water
- A week of the dream life
- Groupon redeemable till 15 December, excluding school holidays and from 23 September to 10 October
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 579 5249 OR 078 155 4637
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Minimum of two adults per boat and maximum of between six and eight
- Minimum of seven nights stay (Saturday – Saturday)
- Children under 12 years of age pay 50% of the adult rate
- For new bookings only
- Groupon includes accommodation, all meals, return Airport transfers
- Groupon excludes, flights, drinks, laundry, any activities and any items of personal nature
- Flights depart from Johannesburg via SA Airlink or Air Madagascar
Though illegally downloading music might be some people’s idea of a thrill, some people long for the swashbuckling, intrigue-and-rum- filled life on the waves of a real pirate. Even if you’re not the type who tries to stick an eye-patch on your budgie, even the land-lubbers will enjoy a seven night yachting experience with Bossi Adventures in Madagascar for R16 205 per person sharing.
Every elusive American Dream that’s ever been mentioned always seems to include the white sand of sun-kissed beaches, warm blue water and some sort of fruity drink served in a coconut-shell. Though Bossi Adventures doesn’t provide the fruity drink, they do provide seven nights on your very own, private yacht just off the North-west coast of Madagascar. The unspoilt tropical island of Nosy Be provides the sun-kissed white sand and the ocean you’ll be sailing on provides bluer-than-blue water that’s warm all year round. The chef you’re provided with could probably even provide the fruity drink.
Unlike the American Dream which is ridiculously unattainable for Joe Everyman, seven nights on a Bossi Adventures yacht does provide a dream life like the celebrities in glossy magazines live. Kick back and relax on your very own yacht, while your very own skipper commands the vessel and your very own chef cooks up taste-bud tantalising culinary delights. Whether you spend your days lazing around on the deck and working on your tan, or snorkelling in the warm glass-clear water, when you return home, you can brag to your friends that you did it in style. If the thought of spending all week with nothing but your boat to roam leaves you cold, go island-hopping, shopping or monkey-spotting at Nosy Komba. After seven relaxing days, you’ll probably still have a list longer than Rapunzel’s hair of things you still want to do.
The yachts can hold up to six to eight people, so it’s the perfect party location – or, if you’re the more romantic sort, seven nights of wooing on the open waves would make anyone’s true love weak at the knees.
Fairy-tale Fact: According to the iconic fairy-tale, The Princess and the Pea, a girls royalty is proven when a pea under her bed prevents her from sleeping. This story is actually based on the actual events of a cruise around Cape Point, during which Princess Callarua was unable to sleep because of a small pebble in her pillow.