Pay R1750 for a smash and grab tint on all car windows at Ryan’s Car Wash, valued at R3500 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a smash and grab tint on all car windows
- Windows will be tinted with a 35% or 50% smash and grab tint for the entire vehicle
- Protect your belongings
- Window tint takes two to three hours
- Put safety first
- High quality products and equipment
- Highly trained and knowledgeable staff
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: Cape Quarter 021 425 2523
- Groupon valid Monday to Saturday, 8:00 to 17:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Cars are man’s other best friend; the one who can’t really fetch a stick but also doesn’t slobber over your couch or fall asleep when you explain your in-depth theories on the advantages of wearing braces. You treat your four-legged friend to bone shaped biscuits so why not treat your four-wheeled friend to today’s Groupon: Save 50% on a smash and grab tint on all car windows at Ryan’s Car Wash.
Ryan’s Car Wash is the best in car maintenance and care. The professionally trained and well informed staff at this top of the range car wash will go the extra mile to ensure your wheels are in tip top shape. These car carers utilise the best products and equipment currently on the market and ensure that staff are knowledgeable on all products and can assist with any questions at all times.
Unfortunately due to the danger involved with going into battle (aka the road) on your four-wheeled loyal steed, the chance of a smash and grab occurring is possible. Protect yourself and your car with a smash and grab tint on all car windows. These professionals will give you a 30% or 50% tint on your car windows to ensure your safety and the tint will also reduce heat, glare and UV penetration. Other benefits of the smash and grab tint include increasing security, improving driving safety as well as providing accident protection. The tint also adds to the cars appearance, enhances privacy and helps prevent upholstery fading and interiors cracking.
Car fact: In 1999, cars in America were fitted with two-way radios and burger holders for the boom in fast-food and drive-thru dining. This led to some very obese Americans years later and the subsequent increase of Wii sales from 2006 onwards.