Pay R179 instead of R399 for a delicious 40-piece sushi platter at Sake House Restaurant and Sushi Bar (save 55%)
- Save 55% on a 40-piece sushi platter
- Includes 4 salmon fashion sandwiches, 4 spicy salmon California rolls, 4 rainbow rolls, 4 salmon California rolls, 4 salmon nigiri, 8 salmon maki, 4 salmon sashimi and 8 salmon roses
- Delicious, fresh sushi
- Chic, upmarket restaurant
- Friendly service
- Ideal for date night
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 674 7600
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Saturday, 12:00 to 15:00 and 18:00 to 22:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Terms & Conditions apply
- No substitutions or takeaways
Studies show that by the year 2059, cars will have evolved into a winged species, restaurants will be placed on clouds high in the sky, people will wear helmets 24/7 to shield them from food-y debris, and forks, knives and spoons will be exterminated in favour of a sole utensil called a chopstick. Hone your chopstick skills before it’s too late with today’s Groupon: a delicious 40-piece sushi platter for R179 at Sake House Restaurant and Sushi Bar.
Much like licking your elbow, the art of expertly wielding a pair of chopsticks could take some a long time to master which is why the Sake House Restaurant and Sushi Bar holds to their belief that practice makes perfect. Crafting masterful sushi platters, the resident expert chefs use delicious fresh ingredients that couldn’t be fresher if they kept an ocean in their backyard. Made up of 4 salmon fashion sandwiches, 4 spicy salmon California rolls, 4 rainbow rolls, 4 salmon California rolls, 4 salmon nigiri, 8 salmon maki, 4 salmon sashimi and 8 delicately crafted salmon roses, the tasty 40-piece sushi platter is a meal fit for any and all sushi-inclined taste buds. More than enough for one hungry belly, the platter is perfect for two pairs of duelling chopsticks, so long as you prepare beforehand for expert grabbing abilities.
One of Claremont’s best kept secrets, Sake House is a chic, upmarket restaurant with a humble ambience and a team of foodies who’ll do almost anything to keep customers happy. With traditional Japanese Dark Wood and soft modern touches, the authentic Japanese Sake House mood instantly transports you into the Land of the Rising Sun where the former baton-like utensils have already started their revolution. Pushing sushi treat upon sushi treat into your belly with the infamous stick apparatuses, downing 40 pieces should have you well prepared for the chopstick’s 2059 cutlery coup, while satisfying your tummy at the same time.
Foodilicious Fact: In some very small communities in Persia, giant egg-shaped plants are worshipped due to their unique shape. Rituals include feeding the vegetable with spice and sauce through a needle before it is cooked, and placing crowns on their heads while they boil in pots.