Pay R180 for an 18-hole round of golf and a sunrise breakfast worth R480 at Mowbray Golf Club (save 63%)
- Save 63% on an 18-hole round of golf and a sunrise breakfast
- Breakfast includes coffee or tea
- Host of various international tournaments
- Breathtaking views of Table Mountain
- Known as one of the best courses in the country
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon valid for weekday mornings only, excludes public holidays
- Bookings Essential, subject to Availability
- Standard Golf Dress Code and Mowbray Rules and Regulations Apply.
There are two breeds of golfers: The thoroughbred whose club is driven by a love for the gentlemen’s game of golf and those driven by the thought of chilling at the 19th hole. Whichever one you are, today’s deal is sure to make you reach for your golf club and head off to Mowbray Golf Club – pay R180 for a round of morning golf and a sunshine breakfast at the restaurant.
Having hosted the SA Open seven times, the Bells Cup three times and cooked breakfast for big names like Ernie Els, there’s really no place better to soak up some luck and munch on a mouth-watering meal than at Mowbray Golf Club. Set at the foot of Table Mountain, the club is popular among seasoned golfers for its spectacular mountain views as well as the expertly designed course and skilled caddies who only give advice when asked. The course is also renowned for its lush fairways, abundant birdlife and greens the colour of your opponent when you land that hole-in-one.
Conveniently stretching along Raapenberg Road, the Mowbray Golf Club is the perfect place to meet up with golfing buddies or take out your frustrations on a tiny little ball. Whether you know your way around the course or think birdies involve murdering unsuspecting fledglings, the club opens any golf lover with open arms as long as you’re dressed like a pro. Boasting a Pro Shop as fully stocked as the bar, you know you’re covered when a club breaks, need help choosing your first ever set or need to replace the tees your five year old pinched to make flower arrangements for her doll’s wedding.