Pay R180 instead of R437 for a 40-piece sushi platter at Leaf Restaurant and Bar (save 59%)
- Save 59% on a 40-piece sushi platter
- Includes: 4 salmon fashion sandwiches, 4 leaf rolls, 4 rainbow rolls, 4 salmon inside-out rolls, 4 salmon nigiri, 8 salmon maki, 4 salmon sashimi, 8 salmon roses, ginger and wasabi
- Delicious fresh sushi
- Relaxed and upbeat dining areas
- Chic interior
- Ideal for date night
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 418 4500
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Sunday, 9:30 to late
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Terms & Conditions apply
- No takeaways
Better than finger foods, rolled up foods could be used as four wheels on a sausage car, makeshift hula hoops for fries or as frisbees for mashed potatoes that like to play catch. Taste the other benefit of rolled foods with today’s Groupon: a delicious 40-piece sushi platter for R180 at Leaf Restaurant and Bar.
Created by master sushi chefs in the Leaf Restaurant and Bar, the rolled up tasty sushi treats are the perfect complement to air and everything else. Sliced with accuracy and a sharper than sharp knife, fresh fish almost mystically makes its way into a cocoon of fluffy rice, sparking a taste sensation beyond compare. Fill your belly with salmon fashion sandwiches, leaf rolls, rainbow rolls, salmon inside out rolls, salmon nigiri, salmon maki, salmon sashimi and salmon roses, calling together an oceanic samba in your tingling tum.
With three remarkable dining areas catering to different dining experiences, the restaurant boasts a place for all kinds of sushi-lovers from those who dress up to dine, to the snap-happy folks who document its inception to its tasty demise. Sit out on the deck and enjoy the outdoors or gather around the sushi bar downstairs for up close and personal sessions with the rice treats and their expert makers. Alternatively, for a more intimate session with your sushi platter, head for the upstairs area where you can enjoy pleasant views of Cape Town, while delicately popping the little suckers into your mouth.
Perfect as a starter for a half giant-half walrus and even better as a starter and main for a human being, sushi is one of those dishes that manages to get everyone in meerkat mode at the sound of the word. Whether you decide to go it alone and feast like tomorrow’s Armageddon, or bring along a partner to watch you feast like tomorrow’s Armageddon(or join in), the 40-piece extravaganza is more than enough to keep you both sustained until your next Leaf visit.
Fusion–Food Fact: Jonas Nuttal, owner of restaurant Glasses, has a unique take on the fusion-food concept. Boasting a
wide variety of Asian, North African and Italian cuisine, he presents two
dishes to the customer in a sterile leather briefcase, throws in a touch of
coriander and then shakes up the closed case. The customer then chooses how
much to pay for the fusion-dish.