Pay R199 for a full golf package OR Pay R75 for lessons with TG Golf (save up to 69%)
- Save up to 69% on four golf lessons
- Full golf package Groupon includes shirt, cap and four lessons
- One lesson per week
- Maximum of five people per group
- On-course training
- Qualified instructors
- Learn to play golf easily and effectively
- Teaches social and leadership skills
- Builds confidence in more than just the game
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 072 574 3278/ email@example.com
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 14:30 to 18:30; Saturday and Sunday, 9:30 to 17:30
- Excludes public and school holidays
- Cancellation policy applies
- Groupon redeemable for new clients only
- Groupon valid for ages 4 to 18
- All lessons must be redeemed within one month from starting date
Uninformed consensus is that golf is nothing more than stodgy business in loud tartan and sweater-vests and that the only way the game could be interesting is if it was commentated by the same guy who does Mexican soccer. The informed view is that a rousing game of golf can be more fun than popping popcorn without the lid on, or paying all your bills with five cent coins. Master the basics and have fun while you do it and save up to 68% on golf lessons with TG Golf.
They say that practice makes perfect; unfortunately, all the practice in the world isn’t going to help if you don’t have the right instruction. Sometimes, the only thing that changes is you adapt a trying harder face – meaning you furrow your brow, hold your breath and tense up a bit before you take a swing.
Whether your kid knows more about astrophysics than they do about golf, or they're well versed in the art of stroke-play, the qualified instructors at TG Golf can help them get one step closer to being able to give the Big Easy a run for the green jacket one day. Four half-hour lesson provides ample time for them to whack away at some dimpled balls and in each lesson, the instructors will assist in smoothing out their stroke and ensuring they don't need a facelift later in life because of all the brow-furrowing. Even if they've never played golf before, the instructors will cover all the basics, including which way up to hold the club.
A maximum of five people per group means they won't get lost in a sea of strange people; personal attention is given to each up-and-coming golf-star. As an added bonus, the course offers the learning of skills like leadership, social interaction and confidence, which are important on and off the green.
Classes take place at:
Durbanville Golf Club
Corner Fairtrees and Sports Way
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Burgandy Sports Club
Monday to Sunday
Melkbos Driving Range
1 Robben Road
Monday to Sunday
Chesterhouse Private School
Stroke Statistic: The largest bunker in the world is on a golf-course in Sweden called “The Pendulum Course”. Stretching over a square kilometre, the bunker is known by club-members as the URF-hazard.