Pay R199 for a service for air-conditioning units with 0800-BE-COOL, valued at R399 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a service for each of your air-conditioning units
- Groupon for residential, commercial and industrial air-conditioners
- Professional service
- Years of experience in air-conditioning trade
- Ensure that air-conditioner is functioning at its best
- Stop the spread of germs
- Groupon redeemable for three months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Booking essential 086 654 8016 or 0800 232 665
- Highwall, mid-wall split and consol units only
- Groupon not valid for repairs
- Groupon cannot be redeemed against any units currently under an 0800-BE-COOL warranty
- One Groupon per air-conditioning unit
- Areas covered: Cape Town to Melkbos, from Franshoek to, Stellenbosch and Somerset West up to Simons Town and Hout Bay
In a perfect world, money would grow on trees, trains would run on time and the weather would cycle evenly through seasons; summer would be warm and dry and sunny and winter would be cold and there would be just enough rain to fill the dams. Unfortunately, South African weather seems designed to keep you guessing. Make sure you’re not caught unawares with an air-conditioning unit service from 0800-BE-COOL for R199.
Though it sometimes comes with torrential downpours and a wind-chill factor that could freeze the toes off a polar bear, summers in South Africa are usually unbearably hot. If you want to be able to breathe air instead of airborne lava and the thought of having to change your shirt three times a day doesn’t appeal, the obvious solution is to install an air-conditioner. Of course, when winter rolls around like it does every year, bringing wind and rain and the general need for wearing multiple layers of fleece just to get the mail, you forget all about your wall-mounted source of arctic air. Left forgotten for too long, it can become about as useful as a trapdoor in a canoe. Like a cat lying in wait to pounce on your face the moment you’re about to fall asleep, the swelteringly hot days that just don’t belong in winter always show up when you least expect them. Just watching TV in the living room can feel like sitting on a hot-plate in the middle of the Saharan desert in the height of summer.
Just like your car, your air-conditioner should be serviced often. Without regular servicing, air-conditioners can become carriers of all sorts of pollutants and germs, and switching it on would do more harm than good. You’d be cooler, but it would be as though someone with a virulent strain of the flu was spending the whole day breathing on you. Of course, getting your car serviced involves leaving it somewhere while they do their thing. With a wall-mounted air-conditioner, taking it down would be more trouble than it’s worth, which is why 0800-BE-COOL will come to you. With over seven years of experience dealing with the market leaders in the air-conditioning trade, they know how to keep your air-conditioner in perfect health without leaving you in the heat.
Air Conditioning Fact: The term “air conditioning” was actually invented by a ranger in the Delorean National Bird Park, Atlanta. While playing a banjo named Bessie, he noticed that the birds in one of the enclosure seemed to be suffering in the heat and placed a bucket of ice in front of a fan, right in front of their tree in an attempt to cool them down.