Pay R199 for a three course meal for two people OR R149 for a Kirstenbosch Summer Concerts Platter at Wasabi (save up to 51%)
- Save up to 51% on a sushi platter or three course meal for two
- Pay R199 for a three course meal for two people, valued at R400
- Pay R149 for a Kirstenbosch Summer Concerts Platter, valued at R309
- Three course meal includes two glasses of house pinot noir, red, white or rose wine or peroni draft, six piece mixed tempura basket with prawn, veggies and linefish and four wasabi gifts, six pieces of spicy tuna maki, four pieces of salmon nigiri and four spicy salmon California rolls and two Lindt Eruptions with ice-cream to share
- Kirstenbosch Summer Concerts platter includes four wasabi gifts, four pieces of salmon nigiri, two pieces of tuna nigiri, six pieces of spicy tuna maki, four pieces of spicy salmon California roll, four pieces of sidewalk roll (crabstick), four pieces of veg California roll
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Three course meal Groupon redeemable till 31 March 2012
- Kirstenbosch Summer Concerts Platter Groupon till 30 May 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 794 6546 or go to http://www.tablemagic.co.za/restaurants/profile/wasabi/groupon to book your table
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Groupon does not include gratuity
- Dessert is to share
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Kirstenbosch Summer Concerts Platter only available on Sundays and only available for takeaways
- Orders for Kirstenbosch Summer Concerts Platter must be called in a minimum one hour before collection
- Three course meal valid for lunch only and not valid for takeaways
- No swopping menu items
Though many people might say it’s love that makes the world go round, that honour actually goes to seafood. Whether it’s people leaving red herring trails, sole-singers caterwauling at karaoke machines or loan-sharks musseling in on prawn-brokers. Show your appreciation and save up to 51% on a sushi platter or three course meal for two at Wasabi.
Though Wasabi is widely known for the skills of its interior decorator and its warm ambience, today’s Groupon gives you the opportunity to decide whether or not you’d like to enjoy your tasty treats while appreciating the décor or soaking up the sunshine.
If you feel that food is better enjoyed surrounded by all the modern comforts and table-cloths of a chic restaurant, you and your special someone can tuck into a three-course meal and enjoy the atmosphere. Start off with a tempura basket containing six pieces of battered and deep-fried linefish, prawn and veggies, while you contemplate the arrival of your sushi platter. The specially designed platter contains all the best sushi-varieties that people have been drooling over since the invention of air. Four wasabi gifts, six pieces of spicy tuna maki, four pieces of salmon nigiri and four spicy salmon California rolls provide more than enough to host chopstick-lightsaber battles over and two glasses of house pinot noir, red or white wine, rose or Peroni drafts finish everything off perfectly. Once the last grains of rice have been mopped up, tuck in to two Lindt Eruption desserts with ice-cream and don’t be alarmed if you find that you have to roll home when all is said and done.
Alternatively, take yourself outdoors and
soak up the sunshine with your sushi. No one really wants to hassle with soggy
tomato sandwiches or chicken-wings in an ice-cream container when they’re
trying to enjoy a day at Kirstenbosch, Wasabi provides a far more stylish plate
of nosh. The Kirstenbosch Summer Concerts Platter declares an end to all bland
picnic catastrophes with a selection of sushi wider than the brim of most
sombreros. Once you’ve experienced the joy of tucking into twenty eight pieces
of everything from salmon nigiri to sidewalk rolls in the sunshine, your
taste-buds will be doing a prawn-inspired two-step.
Try the new Table Magic booking feature and simply book your table online here. It's as simple as rolling a Claifornia Roll and you don't need to be a Japanese master chef to use it.
Fishy fact: While oranges are considered the traditional netball half-time fruit, in Japan, sushi is served in its place. The chopsticks are particularly useful during half time as it strengthens the player’s fingers, enabling them to better catch the ball. This tradition is slowly being adopted by the New York netball team.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
WasabiShop 17, Old Constantia Village Centre, Main Road, Constantia Village
Cape Town 7806