Pay R200 for eyelash extensions at Glitz and Glam, valued at R480 (save 58%)
- Save 58% for eyelash extensions
- Including 16% off any other treatments at salon
- Add length, thickness and fullness to your natural lashes
- Painless and non-permanent
- Lasts up to two months
- Relaxed and down-to-earth environment
- Internationally qualified beauty therapists
- Groupon redeemable for 4 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Booking essential: 078 468 03 50
- Cancellation must be made 24 hours in advance otherwise forfeit Groupon
- Working hours: Tuesday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 09:00 to 14:00
- After-hour appointments on request
- Groupon does not include removal of lash extensions
- Groupon only valid for a 30 lash treatment
While a shimmering screen actress’s luminous teeth and golden tan may look great on TV, in person one could end up looking like a marinated kebab with teeth so white the glare could cause traffic collisions. Keep it natural and extend your lashes without looking like a traumatised Bambi with today’s Groupon: natural-looking eyelash extensions at Glitz and Glam for R200.
Just because you drink wine out of a mug in your couch pants instead of sipping chilled champagne in a VIP room doesn’t mean you’re any less glam; it just means that you need to upgrade it with a little glitz. Glitz and Glam Salon is a gorgeous little meeting place where relaxation comes first and glamour always prevails. With its down-to-the-core environment and funky décor, you’ll feel as comfortable as if you were still couch-potatoing it up with a friend in your favourite stretched-out pants.
For beautiful blinkers that are known to stop enraged Cray-fish hoodlums in their tracks, volumise your lashes with Glitz and Glam’s eyelash extensions. Because no-one wants to look like a terrapin caught in the torch-light, the extensions consist of no more than 30 lashes, giving them a full yet natural look. The painless procedure involves the fixing of synthetic lashes to your natural lashes; non-permanent, the treatment lasts up to three months where the lashes will either grow out naturally or are removed professionally.
Put the glitz back into your natural glam with today’s eye-popping, lash-fluttering Groupon.
Beautifying fact: The art of eyelash extensions wasn’t always so painless. Long before cheese cake became a recognized meal, a crazy beautician by the name of Dr Hurt would attach fake lashes to a small zipper which was attached to the eyelid for easy application and removal.