Pay R200 instead of R450 for a Seafood Platter for two at The Opal Lounge (save 56%)
- Save 56% on an Opal’s Seafood Platter for two
- Platter includes prawns, oysters, tuna sashimi, line fish, salmon fishcakes, calamari, mussels, Patagonian squid and paella
- Beautiful location
- Purchase unlimited Groupons
- Booking essential: 021 422 4747, group enquiries: 021 418 2595 or email email@example.com
- Limited to two Groupons per table
- Groupon redeemable Tuesday to Sunday
- 24 hours cancellation notice required or Groupon will be voided
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
It doesn't get simpler than this. A seafood platter for two for only R200 at one of Cape Town's most celebrated restaurants. No ordinary seafood platter mind you - this has The Opal Lounge's own inimitable style stamped all over it. Known for stunning food presentation using the best local ingredients and created by Head Chef, Steven Kruger, one of SA’s rising culinary stars, this is a treat at a never to be repeated price.
Sesame crusted tuna sashimi with pickled ginger and a wasabi aioli; tiger prawn shooters with sweet chilli and coriander pesto; tempura oysters; Thai calamari salad with a palm sugar and lime dressing; Norwegian salmon and fennel fishcakes with lumpfish caviar and a smoky paprika and chorizo paella’ encrusted with fresh local mussels, prawns, fresh line fish and Patagonian squid. This is certainly a feast to delight the eyes and the palate.
Hailed as “……absolutely one of the best dining experiences and sexiest locations in South Africa”, according to guests and ranked in the top 3 restaurants in Cape Town by Trip Advisor you’ll be hard-pushed to find an offer this winter that gives you more than this.
And don’t let our winter weather put you off. Not only will you be surrounded by incredible décor sourced as far afield as the Orient, The Opal Lounge also has fireplaces to keep you warm and cosy.
Make sure you arrive early for the daily happy hour, and start with one of the new tapas styled starters.... there are plenty of weekly specials this winter at The Opal Lounge to tempt you. Just keep watching the website www.theopallounge.co.za. If that’s not enough, come straight after work on Thursday for Opal’s Jazz night. Or there’s the Friday Flirtini, with canapé and cocktail specials or maybe treat yourself to some bubbles with the Sparkling Saturday’s deal. A DJ from 5 – 7pm is sure to get you in the mood