Pay R249 for two one-hour golf lessons OR pay R500 for golf-club refurbishments on all irons, wedges, drivers and putters from Steve Riley (save up to 52%)
- Save up to 52% on two one-hour golf lessons OR golf-club refurbishments on all irons, wedges, drivers and putters
- Golf lessons include a bucket of balls and a sleeve of golf balls as a gift
- Golf-club refurbishments effective throughout South Africa
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Booking essential for refurbishments: 082 447 0871
- Call Steve to arrange collection and delivery of clubs
- Groupon not valid for forged clubs
- Groupon for two one-hour golf lessons is redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon for golf-club refurbishments is redeemable for 6 months
People have many different ways of keeping themselves entertained and whiling away their free time; sometimes it’s popping popcorn without the lid on, or paying all your bills with five cent coins. If your favourite pastime involves tartan pants and sweater-vests, rolling green grass and the type of cart that doesn’t start with a k, indulge your hobby with either two one-hour lessons and a bucket of balls for R249 or a complete set of golf-club refurbishments for R500 from Steve Riley.
If you’re trying to improve your game, but find the only thing that’s changed is that now you furrow your brow, hold your breath and tense up a bit before you take a swing, today’s Groupon gives you the opportunity to do better. Instead of adding the trying harder face to your game, Steve Riley can help you add some skill. Sharpen up your swing, perfect the art of a great ground-stroke and learn how to break par to pieces; after two one-hour lessons, you’ll be one step closer to being able to give the Big Easy a run for the green jacket. With an entire bucket of balls to whack away at on the Melkbos Driving Range, Steve will smooth out your stroke in know time, ensuring you don’t wind up needing botox because of the permanent furrowed brow. When the bucket is empty, there’s no need to fill it with tears; you’ll receive your very own sleeve of golf-balls to take a swing at whenever you want.
If it’s not your swing so much as an impaired iron that’s keeping you off the fairway, maybe it’s time for a complete golf-club refurbishment. A rusty driver would definitely wreak havoc with your computer and it’s probably just as bad for your game; worn-away wedges, dulled drivers, imperfect irons and pock-marked putters can all be given a new lease on life and left looking as shiny and new as a freshly waxed sports car with a complete restoration by Steve Riley Refurbishments.
Whatever it is that’s keeping you away and filling your dreams with nightmarish images of mocking, sentient golf-carts and bunkers the size of the Grand-Canyon, Steve Riley can put the Go back in Golf and get you back on the green in no time.
Stroke Statistic: The largest bunker in the world is on a golf-course in Sweden called “The Pendulum Course”. Stretching over a square kilometre, the bunker is known by club-members and the URF-hazard.