Pay R25 for a student discount card from Studentology, valued at R90 (save 72%)
- Save 72% on a student discount card
- Receive discounts at a variety of stores
- Remove some of the stress from your monthly budget considerations
- Once-off payment for a world of discounts
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon valid for students only
- Email Groupon, full physical address, valid student number and university name, full contact details and ID photo or headshot to: email@example.com
- Customers will receive confirmation from Studentology regarding the dates they will be receiving their discount cards
Better than thinking you’ve run out of candy and finding one more in the bottom of the bag or correctly guessing a password you haven’t used in years; finding out that the thing you really wanted to buy is on sale is one of the most awesome feelings in the world. Enjoy that feeling every day of the week with a student discount card from Studentology for R25.
Unlike loyalty cards which are only valid for one store and comes with the downside of having to shell out R457.50 for the twenty five stickers needed to get a free bran muffin, the Studentology discount card is actually an awesome addition to any student’s wallet.
Life as a student is tough; not only are there a never ending supply of papers to write and practical assignments, money is usually tight. Living on nothing but instant noodles and coffee, and hiding out in your room, broke, while all your friends paint the town whatever colour they want; these are feelings that almost every student has encountered during their school year. With the Studentology discount, you can finally replace your soy-sauce stained bedspread without having to worry about running out of cash before the middle of the month. Offering discounts on everything from paintbrushes to pizza, the discount card is the perfect way to the live it up without having to sweat liquids you shouldn’t be sweating when worrying about your budget and what to tell your folks when you hit them up for some spare cash.
Even if you money’s not high up on your list of things to worry about during the month, getting a discount on anything ranks right up there with getting an A for an assignment you did an hour before class on a normal persons list of feelings that are magical.
Whether you need to take the sting out of your monthly budget prep or you just want that awesome feeling of seeing discounts everywhere, the Studentology discount card is the only piece of plastic you’ll need.
Discount Fact: A 1998 census revealed that the 76% of all discount-card uses where by high school students purchasing boom-boxes to take with them to band-camp.