Pay R250 for Dermosonic ultra-sound and non-invasive subdermal therapy at Suntra Day Spa, valued at R500 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a Dermosonic ultrasound and non-evasive subdermal therapy
- Save 50% on your next treatment if booked on the same day as redemption of Groupon
- Revolutionary non-surgical treatment
- Effectively reduces appearance of cellulite and improves blood circulation
- Painless and comfortable treatment
- Significant improvement of problem area after first treatment
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for up to 6 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Groupon only valid for one treatment
- Treatment covers one area of concern
- Only one valid Groupon per person per visit
- Only one valid Groupon per person
- Multiple Groupons available as gifts
- Booking essential: 021 469 8062
- Working hours: Monday to Saturday, 08:00 to 20:00; Sunday, 10:00 to 18:00
Even though they’re an effective treatment for many cosmetic treatments, lasers have a bad reputation. When one thinks of lasers, three things comes to mind: That annoying beam that kids shine in your eye, the painful removal of tattoos and most importantly, the light-saber laser that turned Anakin Skywalker to the dark side and into Darth Vader. Enjoy Suntra Spa’s cellulite-reducing results without the pain with a Dermosonic ultra-sound and non-invasive subdermal therapy for R250.
Named after the star believed to be responsible for bring the water element to plant earth – Suntra Spa offers its clients an oasis of serenity with state of the art spa facilities and the very best in holistic, therapeutic and aesthetic care.
Dermosonic treatment is a new technology that is extremely effective in reducing the appearance of cellulite as well as improving blood circulation and promoting lymphatic drainage. Unlike other cellulite treatments, Dermosonic doesn’t use any rolling, pressurized or pinching techniques and isn’t painful. The treatment is actually said to be enjoyable and relaxing because the skin is warmed, soothed and massaged by ultrasound, leaving it in a blissful state of dermalogical satisfaction.
The treatment combines two fat-reducing techniques – ultrasound reduction and non-invasive subdermal therapy. The ultrasound is used to treat the affected fatty areas and increase the breakdown of stubborn tissue – the cause of that cursed cellulite. The second stage is the non-invasive subdermal treatment which treats and promotes circulation of the lymph’s through the body.
Get that bikini-bodied confidence back with today’s Groupon and get 50% off on your next treatment if you book the treatment on the same day as you redeem your Groupon.
High-larious fact: Before the invention of string cheese, beauty specialists used a single magic highlighter to mark the problem areas on their clients’ bodies. His practice closed down because the highlighter went missing and he was too lazy to look for it.