Pay R29 for two medium breakfasts OR R38 for two Chicken Chermoula wraps at Café 6 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on two medium breakfasts or two Chicken Chermoula wraps
- Breakfast includes eggs, bacon, toast, grilled tomato and a cheese garnish
- Chicken Chermoula wraps with avocado, pesto and yoghurt, served with chips and a salad
- Perfect for a breakfast or lunch date
- Convenient and trendy location
- Friendly and proficient staff
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 4 months
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon for breakfasts redeemable 7:00 to 12:00
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon not redeemable for takeaways
Before breakfast and lunch were invented, humans were allowed only one hour to entertain their tummies during a mealtime called stuffyourfacefast. Embrace the discovery of two more mealtimes and save 50% on two medium breakfasts or two Chicken Chermoula wraps at Café 6.
It is customary to present bellies with plates of food after the night’s fast. It is also considered good form to get a Groupon and get your mouth munching on the stellar breakfasts and Chermoula wraps prepared at Café 6 in St. George’s Mall. Set in the bustling, open-air shopping centre, Café 6 is a bistro that offers fresh air, good times and delicious alternatives to packed lunches comprised of last night’s cauliflower bredie on white bread. A café set in the heart of the city centre, the flavourful food hub provides a suitable setting for discerning business folk, city slickers or regular randoms.
Indulge yours and another’s palate with two medium breakfasts or two Chermoula wraps. Comprised of eggs, bacon, toast, grilled tomato and a cheese garnish, the hearty breakfast is enough to keep tummies content up until the lunch-hour. Alternatively, if breakfast is something you prefer to do in bed, opt for the two Chicken Chermoula wraps and get your lunch or early dinner on. Served with chips and a crispy salad, the wraps filled with tasty chicken, avocado, yoghurt and pesto are perfect for popping by on your lunch break and enjoying with a fellow colleague. Fact is, after stuffing your face with Café 6’s delicious meals you may just want to reintroduce that stuffyourfacefast custom as a fourth mealtime.
Factilicious Fact: While on a lunch break at work, Jon Jonny encountered a deaf bat in the office’s basement. The bat was reportedly one that had gone missing in the 80’s and the real inspiration behind Batman.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Cafe 6Shop 6, Protea Assurance Building, St Georges Mall
Cape Town 8000