Pay R295 instead of R760 for a two-hour photography class with The Photographic Journey (save 61%)
- Save 61% on a two-hour photography course
- Choose to redeem your Groupon at the studio or in the comfort of your own home
- Professional advice on how to capture perfect moments
- Skilled photographer as your tutor
- Classes are small to ensure individual attention
- Ideal as a gift or as an activity with friends
- Booking essential: 072 212 8886
- Maximum five people per class
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 16:00; Saturday, 9:00 to 13:00
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
Apart from being used as weapons by parents to get potential love interests to flee from your abode; there is no real use for a bad photo. Expel disagreeable pictures and embark on a love-love relationship with your camera with today’s deal: a two-hour photography class with The Photographic Journey for R295.
Having an eye for detail; sharper than the guy who pulls the needles from haystacks, Yolande Brugman is the ideal being to give a tutorial on trigger-happy happiness. Having had experience both behind and in front of the camera, her knowledge of the ins and outs of a camera lens and clicker extends far beyond the average person’s take on the box as a tool for pictures to bribe fellow human beings with.
Taking a practical approach to the lesson plan, the two-hour session is focused on driving you to a level where you’re more professional than a penguin rocking a suit while serving a table of Michelin-star chefs. Each student, though not required to don bow ties and black and white apparel, is required to bring along six photos of a single subject to be critiqued and their own camera for the photos they’ll be capturing. The class will cover focus, aperture, and shutter speed along with a host of other important elements to keep you and your camera in good spirits for years to come. You’ll also learn that even though the camera is a nimble and useful creature, proper care (care here not meaning that you let it become associates with dust bunnies) must be ensured.
After the two hour session, you’ll leave with an appreciation for your panoramic pal and probably enough knowledge to start up that career of portrait photography for fruit you always dreamed of.
Photo Fact: The famous photo entitled “The Magic Muffin” was the first photo to have been photobombed. The photo exhibited a peculiarly-shaped rabbit hole with a rabbit that apparently popped his head out at exactly the right moment.