Pay R299 for a 12 bottle case of Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon or Chardonnay, or 6 of each, worth R600 from Withington Wines (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a case of either Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon or Chardonnay, or 6 of each
- Highly recommended by wine tasters
- Withington is known for producing top quality award-winning wines
- Wine is delivered to your door for the following areas: Cape Peninsula, Stellenbosch, Paarl and Somerset West (a lead time of 10 working days)
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Order Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay or a case via email only: firstname.lastname@example.org
For years people were under the illusion that the secret to living the high life lied in clothes, cars and fancy interior design. However the truth is that the high life simply consists of swirling good wine in a glass. Today’s Groupon offers you an entire case worth of wine swirling high life: Pay for 12 bottles of Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon or Chardonnay, or six of each from Withington Wines. Swirlable wine glass not included.
These award-winning wines have played many a concerto on the taste buds of wine connoisseurs. Though every Withington wine is fit to fill the Queen’s goblet, the Chardonnay and Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon both come highly recommended. The Chardonnay is described as tasting of ‘a touch of wood, tropical aromas, fresh and fruity, yet elegant and graceful’. This fine wine is the ideal accompaniment for conversations during fine dining or equally fine conversations on the stoep with the crickets chirping in the night.
Other Groupon holders might opt for the Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon. This palatable wine is described as an “Elegant with fine balance and backbone” . It is also rumoured that no wine can reflect the dancing flames of a log fire quite like a Withington Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon.
Withington Wines take immense pride in every bottle that bears the Withington label. Every perfectly rounded grape used in a bottle of their wine is hand-picked and carefully separated from the stalk at exactly the right time to ensure the quality taste. Whether it be for a special occasion or simply to enjoy with friends, this Groupon gives a whole new taste to the Good Life.
Grape fact: The queen for Farkandas cannot stand the pips in grapes, though she prefers the taste of pippy grapes to pipless grapes. To solve this problem she appointed an entire staff of surgeons as her ‘de-pippers’. These men and women carefully remove every pip with a scalpel and tweezers, and then reseal the grape.