Pay R299 for a 75-minute Detox Voyage package and 15-minute foot massage, for two people, at Ambiente Day Spa valued at R1025 (save 71%)
- Save 71% on a 75-minute Detox Voyage package and foot massage for two people
- Package includes: Breathing ritual, facial cleanse and exfoliation, full body exfoliation, Aquariva sauna session, steam room session, Rhassoul chamber with detox mud, sensation shower session and a full body moisturise
- Enjoy a foot massage on a water bed
- Calm, soothing environment
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for up to 6 months
- Entire package must be enjoyed on the same day
- Bookings essential: 021 930 1556
- Groupons only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Not valid on Sundays
To get the best out of a chicken breast, broccoli floret or a potato, one either has to steam, marinade, mash or add some herbs and spices to it. Humans are pretty much the same: Bring out the best in your body with a steam session, exfoliation, moisturise and a bunch of delicious treatments with today’s Groupon. For only R299 you and a friend or partner-in-crime get to enjoy a Detox Voyage package and foot massage at Ambiente Day Spa.
This recipe for deliciously unwound limbs begins with a breathing ritual, balancing the soul and relaxing the air passages. This is followed by a facial cleanse and exfoliation, as well as – in fear of discriminating – a full body exfoliation to please every limb and knuckle. Once you’re feeling all scrubbed, clean and relaxed like a deboned chicken breast, your therapist will lead you and your equally mushy companion to the Aquariva sauna. Here you’ll bake till your mood is golden brown and your muscles soft and crispy. Yet no ‘serve with green salad and dash of olive oil’ just yet – the treatment is far from over. However by this point you’ll probably be too relaxed to even notice where the capable therapist is taking you.
The Rhassoul Chamber is where your inner child will come out when you cover yourself in detoxifying mud and bake a mud cake or two. Of course, the therapists can’t send you home all mucky and dirty, hence nothing like a sensation shower session restores you to your natural, sparkly clean self. This is followed by a full body moisturise to give you that ‘glow’ everyone’s always going on about. Finally, a 15-minute foot massage completes the pamper recipe. This massage takes place on a waterbed, which you’ll find is much better than a bed of baby spinach leaves.
Mud fact: A bakery in Nepal specialises in freshly baked mud cakes. These cakes look exactly like chocolate cakes, decorated in curls and mock cherries and baked with only the finest mud off the banks of the Danube. Mud cakes are low in calories as well as in taste. In this way, the vile taste of the cakes help dieters to squash their cake craving for good.