Pay R299 for a pre-stamped sterling silver stamp bangle OR Pay R349 for a personalised silver stamp bangle from Tanya Wheeler Design (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a sterling silver stamp bangle
- Stamped with either live life, love or truth
- Can be personalised with a name, nickname or word up to five letters
- Sophisticated and timeless jewellery
- Perfect for any wrist
- High quality sterling silver
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Pre-order on: 021 671 4731
- Subject to availability
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00; Saturday 9:30 to 14:00
- All bangles in one size (extra charge for smaller bangles)
- Please allow up to 7 working days to complete orders
- Maximum of five letters for personalised bangle
Tattooing a bleeding heart onto your forearm or putting holes in your ears large enough to fit a small snake through are definitely interesting ways of expressing your individuality, but they’re a bit too extreme for a lot of people. Find a more subtle way to express yourself and decorate your body and save 50% on a sterling silver stamp bangle from Tanya Wheeler Design.
There are more platitudes in life than there are annual Elvis sightings or ways to make change for a dollar. Though many of them are really obvious and you hear them every day, sometimes you feel the need to keep them near to you anyway. Tanya Wheeler Designs takes some of life’s most important tags and truisms and turns them into charming sterling silver adornments. Focussed on creating jewellery that caters for everyday romping through the city, her style manages to maintain a level of sophistication that even Audrey Hepburn would be jealous of. Stamped with words like live life, the bangles are a timeless addition to any wrist.
Of course, some people think platitudes are best left for porch-side conversations with old people, or they prefer to mix and match. If your idea of a platitude is people in glass houses sink ships, wreathe your wrists with a personalised stamp, whether it’s your name or a word like D.E.C.A.F or L.I.L.A.C or anything, as long as it’s five letters.
Though they say necks are the prime advertising space for jewellery, handshakes and wild conversational gesticulation mean that your wrists are probably getting more attention. Even if you’re not the manicure type, it’s important to keep your wrists eye-catching.
Shiny Fact: The most expensive brand of jewellery available on the market today is made of melted-down rhodium and greasy spoons. Often taking odd shapes, the range includes jelly-bean bracelets and necklace pendants shaped as tents.