Pay R299 for an A1 canvas print of your photos stretched and mounted on a pine frame from Digital Express and The Artist's Friend, valued at R650 (save 54%)
- Save 54% on an A1 canvas print
- Let Digital Express in conjunction with "The Artist's Friend" (170 Lower main road, Observatory, 021 447 3583, Henry Van Apeldoorn) provide you with a complete quality A1 size 40mm stretched picture on canvas on Pine
- A1 size is 841mm x 594mm
- Canvas can be collected within two to five days of drop-off
- High-quality canvas stretched over pine
- Turn your photographs into art
- More damage resistant than regular photographs
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Telephone booking optional: 021 418 5099/ 021 447 3583/ 021 686 8712
- Quote all Groupon specifics upon phoning in
- Picture can be emailed to: email@example.com
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 9:00 to 12:00
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Pictures can be emailed or dropped off
- Pictures must be high-resolution
Though it might be considered odd to feel sympathy for inanimate objects, it’s common knowledge that they, like people, get lonely without a bit of company. No one’s suggesting that you buy two of everything so your tea-cups have someone to talk to, but it’s probably a good idea to make sure your walls aren’t getting lonely. Treat them like Barbie and buy them a friend with an A1 canvas from Digital Express in partnership with The Artist's Friend for R299.
It’s a well-known fact that teenagers know everything and, as such, it’s only normal for people to follow their example when it comes to anything that doesn’t involve working or paying taxes. Though they often cover their walls with pages ripped from magazines and dog-eared photographs, Digital Express in conjunction with The Artist's Friend provides the perfect way to decorate your walls without ruining your photos. Obviously, an A1 canvas print that’s big enough for your neighbours to see from their lounge is also going to look more professional than hastily cut out snapshots of this week’s celebrity.
there’s nothing to say that you can’t indulge in your teenage side and get an
A1 canvas of your favourite celeb to adorn your walls with. High-quality canvas
stretched over pine provides the perfect setting for whatever visuals
you want to ornament your walls with, whether it’s a family portrait or your
favourite photo of that guy from Casablanca.
Provided that you provide them with a high-resolution photo that won’t
pixelate at A1, the photo maestros at Digital Express and The Artist's Friend can turn any image into
something that wouldn’t be out of place in an art-gallery.
Printed on thick, damage resistant canvas, your photos will not only last much longer; they’ll be more eye-catching than the Mona Lisa replica you bought in college.
Photographic Evidence: The real reason that Dorothy left Kansas was because, during breakfast one morning, someone snapped a photo of her with bacon stuck between her teeth and created an entire gift-store worth of merchandise with it.