Pay R299 for five dance bootcamp classes a week for one-month at Bodymind Studios Cape Town, valued at R756 (save 61%)
- Save 61% on five dance bootcamp classes a week for one-month at Bodymind
- Groupon includes one Cardio Dance, two Intensive stretch classes, one Ladies tone class and one Pole dancing for fitness class
- Be slim and trim
- Get fit while having fun
- Perfect as a gift
- Professional and friendly trainers
- Valid for 3 months from 16 January 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 071 419 2020 or 021 424 1243
- One Groupon per person; additional as gifts
- Valid for new clients only
- Groupon for five dance boot camp classes a week for a month
- No shows and late cancellations forfeit Groupon
- From the date of your first booked class, you will have a month to complete your classes except by special arrangement
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Though scientists have predicted that the greatest weight loss method is wresting grizzly bears or running with the bulls, the results are still out on the aftereffects of these face-offs. Get fit and have fun the safer way with five dance bootcamp classes a week for one-month at Bodymind Studios for R299.
BodyMind Studios aims to teach you how to improve core strength and posture and get fit at the same time. With highly skilled trainers, these dance divas will tone your body helping you to be more confident and fitter. You will experience fantastic dance and fitness styles including one Cardio Dance, two Intensive stretch classes, one Ladies tone class and one Pole dancing for fitness class.
The Cardio Dance class is perfect for beginners as it is suitable for any dance level and classes include moves from different disciplines such as Hip Hop, Salsa and Modern dance. Intensive stretch classes target your entire body, improving flexibility, core and upper body strength. The Ladies tone classes are specially aimed at toning your abs, bum and arms, for those who want to look svelte without the guns.
Once only reserved for holding up beams and fireman, the pole has been reinvented with this Pole dancing for fitness class. Aimed at building strength, targeting abdominals and overall toning while having fun, the trainer will teach you the basics of pole dancing, including spins, poses, sexy body moves, floorwork, jumps and slides.
"I wake up on a Monday morning looking forward to my 'escapes' from reality. Class gives me the freedom and security to be a confident woman. Pole dancing classes has given me more confidence in the last year than ever before. A great atmosphere with great women has enabled me to build a better body and a better 'me'. - Elaine de Gersigny (33) Service Delivery ManagerPole fact: Pole dancers in Bolivia used to practice on thin furry trees in the forest before they had professional poles. This was slightly rougher and the women were more than relieved when their new equipment arrived.