Pay R399 for a full dental consultation, scale, polish and 2 X-rays at Colosseum Dental Studio, valued at R860 (save 54%)
- Save 54% on a full dental consultation and cleaning
- Groupon includes a full dental consultation, scale and polish (cleaning) and two x-rays
- Sparkling teeth
- Get pearlier pearly whites
- Prevent bad breath and gum disease
- Highly qualified dental professionals
- Ideally located
- Relaxing environment
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 552 9059
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 9:00 to 13:00
- No medical-aid statements can be provided
Everyone has those off, blue days when their self-esteem is lower than the bottom rung of a short ladder. A quick trawl of the internet turns up great confidence-boosting solutions, like stop slouching, try out a new hairstyle or get a dog. Of course, they say the best way is to smile more, so keep your mouth bones marvellous with a Full Dental Consultation at Colosseum Dental Studio for R399.
It’s no secret that the human mouth contains more germs than most germ-filled things that aren’t filled with saliva. Without constant supervision, your teeth and these germs pair up and get up to all sorts of shenanigans, like giving you bad breath or pirate-mouth. Bad oral hygiene and not enough dental check-ups are the leading cause of those gum diseases mouthwash commercials are always talking about. The complete dental consultation is designed to spot any funky goings-on in your mouth; if your teeth are holeyer that an unpaved road or they’re growing fur so thick you’ll have to name them soon, Colosseum can tell you exactly how to sort it out. Ideally located right in the middle of Cape Town’s sprawling metropolis to a backdrop of Table Mountain, you won’t need any laughing gas to keep you calm and relaxed, even if you think dentists are scarier than finding a tarantula in your socks.
With two x-rays, it’s not just the gaping sugar pot-holes that your dentist will spot. While unassisted peepers might be able to spot the most obvious problems, the x-ray will be able to spot holes under caps or teeth that are rebelling against society and growing in completely the wrong direction.
Once they’re sure your teeth are in fine working order, the scale and polish will remove any fuzz and the stubborn little spots even the most determined brushing can’t get rid of. Afterwards, you’ll walk out with a mouth cleaner and in better repair than a restaurant kitchen before a health inspection.
Toothy Fact: The first documented use of the x-ray machine in dentistry was found in the journal of a man known only as Mr.E and documents his use of the machine to locate a stray popcorn kernel wedged between his molars.