Pay R42.50 instead of R85 for a ticket to ‘Edges’ at On Broadway (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a ticket to Edges at On Broadway
- Enjoy a night at the theatre
- Directed by acclaimed Paul Griffiths
- Musical direction by Garth Tavares featuring Roland Perold, Shannyn Fourie, David Fick and Luella Holland
- Written by US-based Benj Pasek and Justin Paul
- Winner of the 2007 Johnathan Larson Award
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable on 12 or 13 October 2011 only
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 424 1194 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show starts at 20:30; patrons to be seated by 20:00
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Terms and conditions apply
- Groupon redeemable for one performance only
Unlike Velociraptor calls, curtain calls bring with it less promise of being eaten as dinner and more promise of an outstanding theatre production. See a stellar cast at work with today’s Groupon: a ticket to see Edges at On Broadway for R42.50.
Set amidst the hustle and bustle of the street that never sleeps, On Broadway on Long Street is a rollercoaster ride of imagination and wonder that leaves the audience oohing and aahing and singing their daily conversations in falsetto for days afterwards. Having established themselves the go to place for an entertaining and energetic evening, the theatre once again livens itself up with yet another charming musical in the form of the acclaimed production; Edges.
Back by popular demand in the theatre that never disappoints, Edges is a contemporary song cycle that explores the questions four young adults face as they come of age. Seeking simple truths in a complex world, the musical pieces follow the engaging characters on a journey of confronting emotions, escaping expectation and figuring out the intricacies of some rather complicated relationships. With wit and charm, each actor embodies their character wholeheartedly keeping audiences engaged, entertained and reeling with laughter.
Presented by ROLSKA and Big leaf Productions, Edges is directed by praised director Paul Griffiths with brilliant musical direction by Garth Tavares, featuring the talents of Roland Perold, Shannon Fourie, David Fick and Luella Holland. Having already secured itself as a hit in the Mother City, the show is bound to have you and the rest of the theatre screaming for an encore.
Theatrical Factical: Upon hearing about Shakespeare for the first time in 1820, theatre producer Jaqcues Mark set himself on a mission to complete his first play. Titled, “A Modest Moose”, the production stole a bit of every Shakespeare play from The Merchant Of Venice to The Taming of The Shrew.