Pay R450 for a one night’s stay for two including breakfast at El Misti Luxury Bed & Breakfast, valued at R900 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a one night’s stay for two including breakfast
- Enjoy a getaway
- Perfect as a gift
- Relax and unwind
- Stylish B&B
- Tranquil seaside living
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 675 8055 or email email@example.com
- Groupon only redeemable for a minimum of two nights
- Check in is at 14:00 and check out is at 11:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
A quick escape from home will no longer have to be done by bribing it with new vases, sneaking out under the pretence of “popping out to the shops” or trying to convince it that you just need some time apart. Ease your house into the idea of some separation with a one night stay for two, including breakfast at El Misti Luxury Bed & Breakfast for R450.
Located in the beautiful valley of Hout Bay, El Misti is the perfect getaway from the stresses of home, work or trying to figure out how your cat could afford a jukebox. Hout Bay is also a premier destination for breathtaking views and picturesque scenery. El Misti Luxury Bed & Breakfast accommodation offers a stylish and spacious suite beautifully furnished and equipped with a king size bed. It has a large en-suite bathroom and is in a standalone building with its own entrance. The suite is also set in an enchanting lush garden, perfect for unwinding and relaxing amongst the fauna. During your stay, you will have full use of the garden, the refreshing clear, blue swimming pool and the comfortable sun loungers.
Your mouth-watering, scrumptious breakfast will be served outside on your private patio; this breakfast is said to truly tantalise taste buds. Your luxurious suite also opens out onto a large balcony with glorious undisturbed views of the surrounding mountains.Getaway fact: A Guesthouse in the Sahara used to give their guests a glass eye as a souvenir. The glass eye apparently represented the guesthouse always “looking out” for the guests. This was met with smiles from some but did however freak others out.