Pay R499 for a Brazilian Blow-out at Contour Hair and Skin Wellness, valued at R1800 (Save 72%)
- Save 72% on a Brazilian Blow-out
- Upmarket establishment with advanced hair professionals
- Latest cutting edge treatments and state of art hair care products
- Stylish upbeat environment with positive energy
- Fantastic team of experts
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 761 2070
- Valid Tuesday to Saturday
- One Groupon per person; available as gifts
- Extra long or extra thick hair may incur an extra cost
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
It’s not easy taking everything the world throws at you. Especially if you have frizzy hair and the world is throwing leaves and twigs. Get silky smooth hair before people mistake you for a bedraggled Christmas tree with today’s Groupon: Pay R499 for a Brazilian Blow-out at Contour Hair and Skin Wellness.
This scuffle for poker straight hair has finally ended and the world has the Brazilian blow-out to thank for it. With the help of this brilliant blow-out and the advanced hair professionals at the upmarket Contour Hair and Skin Wellness, you can enjoy flicking silky straight hair for weeks in just one styling session. Containing Keratin and a preservative solution that helps to protect and maintain a sleek mane for as long as three months, wave goodbye to plug-socket-shocked hair and welcome a wave of silky velvetiness that wouldn’t look out of place on a billboard.
As gentle as a meditating mongoose, the hair product contains no Formaldehyde or other harmful chemicals and works on all types of hair. Whether you’ve coloured, stripped, tie-dyed or ironed your hair, the treatment is 100% safe and repairs any type of follicular damage or distress.
Put the 80’s tribute band look to rest and enjoy weeks of follicular bliss and silky smooth style with the help of Contour Hair and Skin Wellness and their beautifying Brazilian Blow-out.Hairy Fact: In fear of the guillotine, ladies living in the court of Henry VIII used to grow their hair long in order to hide their necks from the king’s accusatory stare. Believing that music prompted the hair to grow they would spend all day lying in the wheat fields with their music boxes blasting the latest classical compositions.