Pay R60 instead of R120 for 12 packaged cupcakes from Whipped Patisserie (save 50%)
- Save 50% on 12 packaged cupcakes
- Choose from chocolate with aero filling, carrot, or vanilla with caramel filling
- Large cupcakes
- Variety of icing colours
- Delicious and tasty treats
- Perfect as a gift
- Ideal for a small tea party
- Funky and trendy cupcakes
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Ordering essential and subject to availability: 082 879 4310
- Quote Groupon code when booking
- Redeemable Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 16:00; Saturday, 9:00 to 12:00
- Please order 48 hours in advance
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms and conditions apply
- Collect at the store after 48 hours
Before cupcakes became incredibly popular, tea party hosts would rely heavily on the wooing power of saucer-puddings to keep their guests happy. Show pudding that cake is boss with today’s Groupon: 12 packaged cupcakes from Whipped Patisserie for R60.
Whether as weapons in a gruesome food fight, as an apology to your toddler for the cat you accidentally ran over or to (falsely) cement your position as the master baker in the family, Whipped Patisserie’s cupcakes are perfect for almost any occasion. Ideal for anyone who has a mouth, a digestive system and an appetite, the little fluffs of saccharine happiness are enough to make any set of taste-buds do happy dances. Making full use of the celebratory factor in any occasion, Whipped’s cupcakes are ideal for baby showers, birthdays or even those “Surprise! I’m sorry. It’s not me, it’s you” moments.
Though these delicious sweet treats don’t come enclosed with a box of tissues, they do come packaged in a rather handsome-looking box. Choose your flavours and icing colours from delicious variants to ensure a purchase unique to your event. Groupon-grippers take their pick of delicious chocolate cupcakes with aero filling, vanilla cupcakes with caramel filling or for the veg-lovers, a cooler carrot cupcake choice. Icing colours are available on request and will top off the cakey delights with sweet sensations.
Cupcake Fact: In the Massachusetts Annual Cupcake Challenge, the organisers have resorted to using blind or deaf individuals as judges. The absence of a sense supposedly enhances one’s taste buds, making it easier for them to judge a true winner. The winner wins a year’s supply of paper cups and a soft serve ice-cream machine with ice-cream flavoured icing.