Pay R62.90 for two Big Boy breakfasts and two cappuccinos at Kashmirs, valued at R125.80 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on two Big Boy breakfasts and two cappuccinos
- Enjoy a full, delicious breakfast
- Two glistening eggs, three crunchy rashers of bacon, grilled mushrooms, beef or pork chipolata sausages, tomato and oregano and freshly baked ciabatta bread with preserves
- Sip on a quality cappuccino
- Experience Kashmirs’ renowned freshly baked ciabatta
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 434 2889
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Groupon excludes gratuity
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable for promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Everyone knows that getting out of bed and waking up don’t go hand in hand. They never happen at the same time. The ambrosia of freshly brewing coffee, the sound of succulent eggs frying in the pan and the delectable crunch of bacon is the most graceful way to descend from sleep and embrace the pandemonium of a new day. Enjoy two Big Boy breakfasts and two cappuccinos at Kashmirs for R62.90.
Scientists believe the flexing of jaw muscles and the pursing of lips is the best way to re-ignite the spark of intelligence that switches off when one goes to sleep. A Big Boy Breakfast is filled with things to chomp and sip on, for instance: two glistening eggs, three crunchy rashers of bacon, grilled mushrooms, beef or pork chipolata sausages, tomato and oregano and freshly baked ciabatta bread with preserves, washed down with a fragrant cappuccino.
Kashmir’s bakery is locally acclaimed, with some of its baked specialities being hailed as being the ‘finest in Cape Town’ and its coffee shop is rustic and run with the friendly service one needs, so early in the morning.
Waking Up Fact: The process of getting out of bed in the morning and gaining consciousness is prolonged by alien possession. Aliens assume control of a host’s mind, when the host has vacated it for more than three hours. While under alien possession the host body, is irritable, says things that make absolutely no sense and does things like putting the milk in the bathroom cabinet and the hair gel in the freezer.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Kashmirs Catering315 Main Road, Sea Point
Cape Town 8060