Pay R65 for two full English breakfasts at Blowfish Restaurant, valued at R130 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on two full English breakfasts
- Each breakfast includes: two eggs, two rashers of bacon, mushrooms, a beef sausage, a pork sausage, baked beans, grilled tomato and a slice of toast
- Unrivalled views of Table Mountain and Table Bay
- Contemporary décor
- Fresh ingredients
- Impeccable service
- Start the day in delicious style
- Groupon redeemable till 30 November 2011
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 556 5464
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 6:30 to 10:30am; Saturday and Sunday, 6:30 to 11:00am
Contrary to popular belief, when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza-pie, it’s not amore – it’s a lawsuit. Real amore is giving your better half the last rasher of bacon or buttering their toast for them on both sides. With today’s Groupon you don’t have to share, but you can if you want to with two full English breakfasts at Blowfish Restaurant for R65.
Whether you’re sealing the deal over eggs or quibbling over the best brand of baked beans with your friend, there’s no better place to do it than in the contemporary atmosphere of Blowfish Restaurant. Even if you’re just stumbling around in your yummy-sushi pyjamas, the fresh Atlantic Ocean breeze and the smell of frying bacon is sure to wake you up and get you ready for another day in the tarmac’d jungle.
Unlike other restaurants that serve up an odd assortment of romaine-stuffed tomatoes or half a tablespoon of yoghurt on a few grains of muesli and call it breakfast, Blowfish provides an epic plate of well-prepared chow to please even the emptiest of bellies. Not just the normal two eggs and bacon, Blowfish provides mushrooms, a pork sausage, a beef sausage, baked beans, a grilled tomato and a slice of toast. Even if you and your breakfast buddy can’t decide whether Koo or Heinz make better baked beans, you can agree that with such a plentiful breakfast, you’ll finally have the energy to conquer you colleagues for the title of King of the Watercooler.
Kick back in comfort and enjoy your nibbles surrounded by stylish décor and unrivalled views of Table Mountain and Table Bay. After enjoying the impeccable service, fresher ingredients than you could pick yourself and an environment more relaxing than a bubble-bath surrounded by candles you won’t ever want to eat cereal for breakfast again.
Egg-flavoured Fact: A small diner around the corner from the Eiffel Tower serves their breakfasts in true technological style. Items are chosen from a menu provided on tables that double as flat-screens and food is served up on keyboards instead of plates.