Pay R69 for a back massage OR R112 for a back massage and a mini facial at Classique Hair and Beauty (save up to 65%)
- Save up to 66% on a back massage OR a back massage and mini facial
- Pay R69 for a 30-minute back massage, valued at R170
- Pay R112 for a 30-minute back massage and a mini facial (Salon Care) , valued at R320
- Indulgent treatments
- Professional and friendly stylists
- Ideal as Christmas gifts
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 939 2581
- Two Groupons per person, additional available as gifts
- Two Groupons per person per visit
- Redeemable Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00; Saturday, 8:00 to 16:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms and conditions apply
Without hands and feet, knees would be forced to teach themselves how to wield a pen and hi-fives would be given up in favour of hi-head butts. Thank your hands, feet and the parts that keep your head in place with today’s Groupon: save up to 65% on a back massage or a back massage and mini facial at Classique Hair and Beauty.
Set in Parow in Cape Town, Classique Hair and Beauty is good drive away from the stress of the concrete jungle. Cocooning a tranquil atmosphere and equipped with a staff who have nothing less than expert skill and spirit fingers, the studio is the ideal place to relax, unwind and give your body up to some pampering pleasures. Get your fingers and tootsies tingling or kick back and let the therapists indulge you with a luxury back massage and mini facial.
Pampering, primping and preening, the treatment is as soothing as a lullaby and will yield digits ready to take on the Christmas beach season. However, if your back’s been bending in the wrong directions, get it whipped back into shape with the 30-minute back massage. Working out tensions and improving your body’s blood flow, the massage improves your overall health and equips aching forms with the much needed energy for the busy season ahead. Alternatively, get the back massage coupled with the mini facial and make sure you’re ready to take on the storm of flashes that will surely be present at looming Christmas functions.
Health fact: Masses of corn on the cob is imported to the North Pole annually. Locals swear that the mielies are perfect as anti-nausea agents in this region, meaning that there is a high probability that people in the North Pole should reconsider their diets.