Pay R72 for two scrumptious pizzas at Borrusso’s (save up to 50%)
- Save up to 50% on two thin crust pizzas for two people
- Choose between Greek, Porcopeppa, Caribbean and Regina
- Mouth-watering thin crust pizzas
- No booking required
- Warm and intimate atmosphere
- Perfect for a winter night out with friends
- Only 3 Groupons per person
- One Groupon (2 pizzas) to be shared between two people
- Groupon not valid for take aways, sit down only
- Groupon valid Mon to Wed, 17:00 to 22:30 only
- Groupon redeemable for up to 6 months
- Only redeemable at Rondebosch branch
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
It’s recently been found that children don’t hide bread crusts under couch cushions because they don’t like crusts, it’s more because they don’t like imperfect crusts. This quest for the perfect crust continues well into adulthood with a search for crispy ciabatta crusts, sugary crème brûlée crusts and perfect pizza crusts. However this search for the perfect crust ends with today’s Groupon:Enjoy two perfect thin crust pizzas for the price of one at Borrusso’s.
Borrusso’s serve pretty much the best most perfectly perfect thin crust pizzas around, pizzas that have ex South Africans in Australia and even some Italians Googling Borrusso’s pizzas and salivating over the pictures. Thankfully you don’t have to just salivate – choose between:
- Greek: Spinach, olive, feta, artichokes, onion
- Porcopeppa: Peppadew, bacon, feta
- Carribean: Bacon, banana, pineapple
- Regina: Ham and mushrooms
This quaint hangout welcomes one and all in that warm Italian Mama kind of way, yet still rich with a local-is-lekker vibe. Bring your children, bring your aunty and be sure to bring your camera and snap a pic for your Aussie acquaintances. As sure as there is mozzarella on their pizzas, an evening at Borrusso’s will make for many lazy yet memorable moments.
Though pizza is very much the ideal rainy-weather-watch-a-movie-under-the-duvet food, it really won’t matter to you that this Groupon is not valid for take-aways. With rustic wooden tables and interesting murals, you wouldn’t want to eat at home anyway. The lovely sheltered veranda makes Borrusso’s the ideal place to go when you don’t feel like cooking or just want to escape the winter entrapment. Leave the duvet in-front of the TV, bundle up and meet some friends for a drink. In fact, since you can buy up to three Groupons why not relieve five buddies of their winter blues with drinks and a large thin crust? Pizza on you and your Groupon, drinks on them.
Pizza fac: Agatha Turnip is famous in Slovakia for making quilts out of pizza. Each block is a different type of pizza and are all sewn together with spaghetti strands. These comforting quilts are perfect for winter movie nights. However Agatha often gets complaints about the pizzas being too hot and giving people second degree burns.