Pay R75 instead of R156 for two combo meals at Trenchtown (save 52%)
- Save 52% on two combo meals and chips
- Choose two of the following to make up your combo: calamari, ribs or buffalo wings
- Sports screens
- Inviting, easy-going ambience
- Delicious meals
- Excellent service
- Ideal for a laid back date
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 448 0516
- Redeemable Monday to Saturday, 12:00 to 23:00; Sunday, 15:00 to 23:00
- Only ribs, calamari or buffalo wings - no substitutions
- Regret - No Halal
- Groupon not redeemable on Tuesdays
- One Groupon per person, additional as gifts
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Terms and conditions apply
Missions are often more successful when there’s twice as much help: Batman defeated The Joker with Robin’s help, rabbit-traps are more effective with carrots and tummies are fuller when mealtimes include two options. Entertain your tum with today’s Groupon: two combo meals with any two choices of calamari, ribs or buffalo wings for R75 at Trenchtown.
Some nights out are destined for candle-lit restaurants, or snuggling on a cosy couch in some even cosier bistro, but one step into Trenchtown will blow any thoughts of a dull, tender evening right out of the water. The vibe at Trenchtown is crazier than Bob Marley’s hair on a windy day, and far more appealing. With its own beach, bar and place to watch sports, Trenchtown is the perfect party venue for a night of painting the town green and black.
Unlike the dark and disco-lit clubs of hazy-nights past, Trenchtown comes with home-style Island cooking that’s jerk-spiced and an atmosphere that’s equal parts chilled and get-up-and-dance.
Wherever you and your partner decide to park yourselves in this establishment, the two combo meals will keep you entertained even if the soccer and ska-bands on stage aren’t. Choose two options from crispy calamari, juicy ribs or tasty, Caribbean buffalo wings to make up your combo, then munch down on the feast enough to tantalise even the boldest taste buds. After the last crumbs have been licked off the plate and bellies are more than just full – cows not included – join in on the good vibes with a festive night of reggae-fuelled revelry.
Food Fact: In an alternative bistro in Slovakia, pasta dishes are served in bird cages. Patrons are also given custom-made forks and spoons make out of twigs.